Who's going to Viper days at Putnam?

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I will not be leaving until early Saturday morning. Around 2am.
:omg:

If I did that I would be driving around the track like this: :crazy2:
I'm going to head down the night before. I need my sleep! My wife is staying behind for this one. I 'm going to let her stay behind and do some chores! :mow:

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roberts looking for a male companion. :crazy2: Watch out, he'll try to get you to 'share' a room with him. :omg:

Jon is just mad because he's often mistaken for a 18 year old girl. :hit: I'll stick with the ladies. Now if there are any female viper owners attending vdays then that' s a different story, :D. However, I think my wife would still object. :dunno:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol. I call you ***, you call me a girl. Oh well, hopefully your driving skills are better then your smack skills.

We'll see how this shapes up, I might be there to whoop up on your slowT/10.

Jon

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys, I must regret I am not going to get to make it up there afterall :grumpy: . I had something come up that I just cann't get out this time. Please be safe and have a great time!! I will see you on the next run up there!!

Hey Steve. I tried to E-mail you back when you contacted me but it bounced back? Not sure why?

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I know it!!! If I can pull it off and Courtney gives me the ok I might be able to run up there for the Sunday event, Im working on that now but well see though.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
GREAT to see everyone this weekend...and a special THANKS is owed to the Thomas family, their entire Viper Days staff, the trackside the support/vendors, sponsors, and the participants. This was a wonderful event, with a tremendous amount of teaching (both for the rookie class AND for the advanced class)...AND, great racing!!!

Can't wait til next year!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine