Whos got the R/W GTS w/Wing in Hurst TX?

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw ya at a gas station in Hurst, beautiful car! Love the GTS, mean looking!

Don't know if the guy posts here, if so did you see me pass you? I was driving the white Aston Martin :drive:

redwhiteviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Someone on the local thread pointed me to this thread. Yes I am a member with the red and white with the wing. BTW Love the Aston and thanks for the reply. It was such a nice day i could not resist pullin the car out of the garage.
Jason

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone on the local thread pointed me to this thread. Yes I am a member with the red and white with the wing. BTW Love the Aston and thanks for the reply. It was such a nice day i could not resist pullin the car out of the garage.
Jason

I am in Fort Worth also with a red/white but I dont have a wing. Have any pics of your car?

redwhiteviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

One more for now. This was a cruise that we took last year in the hill country. The srt-10 in front of us took the pic unknowing that it would come out so well.

NsaneWife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on now Jason, I knew that it would be an awesome picture when I took it!! Where is my photo credit! :D

Wendy

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya'll in the DFW area, I'd like to invite you to my shop, off 121 just east of Ft. Worth - Stop by anytime. I'd love to take some shots with your vipers along side our cars. We got about 60, including several Ferraris, Lambos, Vipers, Porsche, Rolls, you name it. It's pretty much heaven :)

Here is a SMALL sample of what I'm talking about ;)

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What do you do at your "shop" with all of those beautiful cars? I'm guessing it's not the Ice Cream "Shop" in the background.

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you do at your "shop" with all of those beautiful cars? I'm guessing it's not the Ice Cream "Shop" in the background.

haha, no it's not your typical Ice Cream shop, but it sure is sweet as ice cream :)

We do single day driving events: http://www.dfwdriveyourdream.com
and also run a fractional ownership car club, meaning you pay monthly dues and get access to all the cars: http://www.dfwelitecarclub.com

But we welcome anyone to just pop in and take a look, it's not often you get to see all these types of cars just sitting around. Not to mention i'm partial to the Viper, and the VCA :D

Maybe I'll take ya out for a ride in some of them :drive:

lol

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is anyone going to Ennis tomorrow? I might go if we got some guys headin' out there... Let me know!

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So is anyone going to Ennis tomorrow? I might go if we got some guys headin' out there... Let me know!

HELLS YEAH I AM PLANNING ON GOING. The only deal killer is the rian right now. It set to 60% for Friday. Let us keep a close watch and if it missed Ennis LET"S GO! My 10 year son has never been adn I really want take him. Where do you live? I live n Collville aka: Colleywood :)

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HELLS YEAH I AM PLANNING ON GOING. The only deal killer is the rian right now. It set to 60% for Friday. Let us keep a close watch and if it missed Ennis LET"S GO! My 10 year son has never been adn I really want take him. Where do you live? I live n Collville aka: Colleywood :)

I live in NRH, moving to Colleyville soon :)

Yes the rain is a bummer right now. I've never been to Ennis (Well, been to Ennis, but not this event) - Got directions? Maybe we can meet up and I can follow?

How many people are going to attend???

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WEll if we can get pattymelt to take his garage queen out the garage and get Hocksnake that would be 4 of us. That's Pleanty for a viper party at ennis. I'm in, Need1 is in, come guys step up!

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better yet - We can meet up here at my shop, it's only less than 10 miles from Colleyville, and leave from here. Your son can check out all the cars! I'm sure you'd love it too.

Anyone else interested??!?! PM me or leave a message here! It would be freakin awesome to meet up here and take off from here!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21