Who's GTS did I race this afternoon on 23 N in MI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s GTS did I race this afternoon on 23 N in MI?

Why is it when Fadi mentions that he was "reeling him in" everyone cries that the video and story is inconclusive. Now the GTS driver is claiming that it was a fair match, even though they OBVIOUSLY never once lined up side by side and took off at the same time, and that's "good enough" and there's no need for a race between the two with guidelines understood by both parties?

EDIT: Didn't see the 460 was on a Dynojet. But 460 on a Dynojet is still gonna be a little quicker than an SRT-10.

Here's the thing.......I'm sure these two guys had a great time playing on the highway, that's about the only "fact" in this situation. But not a SINGLE person, not even the two people involved, can determine which car was ACTUALLY faster. It's all a bunch of guesswork when both people aren't taking off at the same time.

Why not just do a rematch and be done with it? It's not like it's some huge ordeal to meet up somewhere, give it three honks, and go.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You DO realize that a 460rwhp GTS on a Mustang dyno is going to be quite a bit faster than a (normally) 435 - 445rwhp Dyno Jet SRT-10, right?

Mustang Dyno -- Bob's car 5/19/01
397.6 HP/465.6 TQ

Steve

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So the GTS was at less than 400rwhp and still pulled on that ZO6, now that is interesting! :D

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So the GTS was at less than 400rwhp and still pulled on that ZO6, now that is interesting! :D

Boy, you were sure quick to believe that.

Amazing, since the cars dyno 400 - 420 STOCK and his is modified. Good lord.

And how can you say he pulled on the Z06? They never faced off, they were playing around on the highway. These two cars should line up, be it from a dig or a count down highway pull, before anyone comments on which car can pull the other.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You DO realize that a 460rwhp GTS on a Mustang dyno is going to be quite a bit faster than a (normally) 435 - 445rwhp Dyno Jet SRT-10, right?

First, if you can read, it was stated to be a Dyno Jet. Same Dyno Jet I have used on multiple occasions in fact. On that DJ my SRT pulled 445 RWHP. Pretty normal for an SRT. I have seen most numbers between 435 and 455 for an SRT.

And yes I would think a GTS with 457 RWHP would be a little quicker than an SRT with 445. At least at those speeds where aero is most important. At lower speeds where weight and traction are more important it may be close to a wash. Ah, but I will never know since I had 690 RWHP at the same dyno. And Fadi still thinks he can take me :) Teenage emotions go figure.

Reaction score

But not a SINGLE person, not even the two people involved, can determine which car was ACTUALLY faster.

THANK YOU!!! That is PRECISELY what everyone EXCEPT Fadi has been trying to say....all the while Fadi has been smoking the "reeling him in" pipe all night long!

He's a joke as a matter of principle!

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mustang Dyno -- Bob's car 5/19/01
397.6 HP/465.6 TQ

Steve

I just realized my mistake, sorry.

I'm willing to bet even a stock Viper will dyno higher than that. 397 on one dyno and 460 on another is a pretty massive spread. I'd guess that 460 is closer to the real number. With bolt on mods, I could see the Viper gaining...30rwhp?

Anyway, I guess it doesn't matter. But, yeah...my statement above about 460 on a Mustang Dyno being much faster than an SRT-10 is useless...I'm gonna delete it. However, 460 on a Dynojet is still gonna be faster than an SRT-10 ;-) (just not as much)

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

First, if you can read, it was stated to be a Dyno Jet. Same Dyno Jet I have used on multiple occasions in fact. On that DJ my SRT pulled 445 RWHP. Pretty normal for an SRT. I have seen most numbers between 435 and 455 for an SRT.

And yes I would think a GTS with 457 RWHP would be a little quicker than an SRT with 445. At least at those speeds where aero is most important. At lower speeds where weight and traction are more important it may be close to a wash. Ah, but I will never know since I had 690 RWHP at the same dyno. And Fadi still thinks he can take me :) Teenage emotions go figure.

Yes, I can read. There's no need to be a **** to me, he claimed it was a Mustang dyno earlier in the thread, and I didn't see the post about him making a mistake. I don't see you asking him if HE can read, since he thought the 460 was on the Mustang dyno, no need for you to do the same with me.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry, just automatic response since it was stated just above. In it Steve explained that the Mustang read low for a group of cars, not just Bob's such that they went to the dynojet. That dynojet just happens to be the one which I have visited about a dozen times and have built a level of trust in.

bubba1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

For the record, I never stated that my car was "faster". I just find it interesting that I was able to pull exactly as hard as the Z06 from 70 or so up into triple digits. In this contest the cars are equal.

I suspect that the Z06 would get me at the line at a drag strip because of lighter weight and the really good sticky tires that come on the Z06. Once rolling I believe we could be really close or equal. Possibly he could take me by a few mph at top end but probably not by much.

Bottom line, this Z06 does not have much more to offer in the way of acceleration over my slightly modified GTS. On the street the two cars offer similiar performance.

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

For the record, I never stated that my car was "faster". I just find it interesting that I was able to pull exactly as hard as the Z06 from 70 or so up into triple digits. In this contest the cars are equal.

I suspect that the Z06 would get me at the line at a drag strip because of lighter weight and the really good sticky tires that come on the Z06. Once rolling I believe we could be really close or equal. Possibly he could take me by a few mph at top end but probably not by much.

Bottom line, this Z06 does not have much more to offer in the way of acceleration over my slightly modified GTS. On the street the two cars offer similiar performance.

I think you'd be surprised. The Vette is actually more of a highway warrior, and garbage off the line. The clutch isn't very drag friendly, and with torque management it's damn near impossible to get your launch and shifts down correctly to keep the car at full power. If you are interested in what I am talking about, feel free to search corvetteforum.com and look up posts by Ranger. He goes into great detail (and it's over my head, so I won't even try to explain it) in several of his posts.

I am not making excuses, just offering some insight. From my experience driving the car, I find its weakest area in drag racing is launching. Also, the tires aren't the least bit sticky lol I think the Michelin runflats are better than the Goodyear ;-)

I also have not driven a Viper, so I can't compare it to that car. I'd guess with a stiffer suspension, slightly wider (questionably better) tires, and lack of torque management issues, it'd be better in the 1/8th runs.

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't think you can state the cars are equal. If you want to make statements like that, then race me from a fair start and we can know for sure.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fadi you are HARD HEADED.

Being right behind another car at speed is called DRAFTING.

And your so called video proves your second statement wrong. No reel in until the brake lights went on.

You just sound like a spoil sport. Need to keep trying until that magical win comes and you can broadcast it from here to eternity. I think you are wanting to do it again and again, waiting for that missed shift or other malady so you can post the winning indisputable evidence.

A real man would just accept what happened and move on. Obviously you cannot.

Edit: I see you edited your post after I made this post. Too bad.

ASKYOURWIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Fadi your beating this HP to weight thing to death....

YES in the 1/4 mile a 460 rwhp C6Z06 will pull a 460 rwhp GTS....

You'll be lookin at a car that trapps 127 mph vrs a car that trapps 123 mph...

So the stock C6Z06 would ****** the 460 rwhp GTS in the 1/4 mile ( atleaste mph wise)

Why would the stock C6Z06 ****** the 460 rwhp GTS?????

Like you stated..3135 pounds vrs 3420 pounds means the C6Z06 is on Average 300 pounds lighter than the GTS...

This will really show it's face in the 0-70 mph range and have the C6Z06 being 3 tenths faster than the 460 rwhp bolt on GTS alone...

Then of course theirs also the 3.07 gears of the GTS vrs the 3.42 gears of the C6Z06...Once again this will give the C6Z06 yet another tenth advatage...

So now your looking at a stock C6Z06 running an 11.3 at 127 mph ( good driver) vrs the 460 rwhp GTS running an 11.7 at 123 mph (good driver)...

These are not the best times you will see for eighter car but great representations of very well driven stock Z06's or 460 rwhp GTS's...

So yes in the 1/4 mile the stock C6Z06 would pull the 460 rwhp bolt on GTS for the reasons I just specified...

But when your talking about roll racing at 70 PLUS mph were the momemntum is already moving the weight ( unlike the dead stop of the 1/4 mile) weight has much less effect...

As well the 3.07 gears of the Viper ( wich are not very good for 1/4 mile dead starts) would really shine in the upper 90 plus range....

But the frontal area plays a larger roll at these higher speeds then the weight and gearing.

Heres a quick story....

Acording to all different publications out their a gen 2 Viper can run any were from a 11.9-12.3 at 117-120 mph bone stock in the 1/4 mile...

Acording to those same publications a E55 AMG mercedes can run 12.3-12.7 at 111-116 mph...

So in the quarter mile the Viper will kick the E55's A** pretty easily in ET as well as MPH...

The reason is simply due to the Viper weighing arond 3400 pounds and the E55 AMG weighing around 3900 pounds...

The Viper will reack 60 mph in 4.0 seconds vrs the AMG's 4.5 seconds depsite them both randomly dynong the same 410 rwhp..The extra heft of the E55AMG just takes a little longer to get moving....

Well my 410 rwhp bone stock 99 Viper and my buddies 413 rwhp bone stock E55 AMG decided to go have some fun on a closed course...

To my surprise the stock 2005 E55 AMG and stock 99 Viper ran dead even multiple times from 80-130 mph....Who ever got the hit wuld win....

MY POINT IS....Dont let gearing and weight off the dead stop quarter mile line alter your perception of a 3100 pound car and 3400 pound car with the same 460 rwhp...

Weight is mostly from a dead stop as well as gearing being mostly from a dead stop...

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good comments overall. I would take exception that a good Z06 driver can do 11.3. That takes the best driver on the best day at the best track.

As to a 460 RWHP GTS doing 11.7, I would say a reasonably good driver could do that. A great driver at optimum conditions would probably be more in the 11.4 to 11.5 region. Noting that stock have been down to 11.5 or so.

But that is paper calcs. This was between 2 real cars. On a given day and conditions.

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Fadi your beating this HP to weight thing to death....

YES in the 1/4 mile a 460 rwhp C6Z06 will pull a 460 rwhp GTS....

You'll be lookin at a car that trapps 127 mph vrs a car that trapps 123 mph...

So the stock C6Z06 would ****** the 460 rwhp GTS in the 1/4 mile ( atleaste mph wise)

Why would the stock C6Z06 ****** the 460 rwhp GTS?????

Like you stated..3135 pounds vrs 3420 pounds means the C6Z06 is on Average 300 pounds lighter than the GTS...

This will really show it's face in the 0-70 mph range and have the C6Z06 being 3 tenths faster than the 460 rwhp bolt on GTS alone...

Then of course theirs also the 3.07 gears of the GTS vrs the 3.42 gears of the C6Z06...Once again this will give the C6Z06 yet another tenth advatage...

So now your looking at a stock C6Z06 running an 11.3 at 127 mph ( good driver) vrs the 460 rwhp GTS running an 11.7 at 123 mph (good driver)...

These are not the best times you will see for eighter car but great representations of very well driven stock Z06's or 460 rwhp GTS's...

So yes in the 1/4 mile the stock C6Z06 would pull the 460 rwhp bolt on GTS for the reasons I just specified...

But when your talking about roll racing at 70 PLUS mph were the momemntum is already moving the weight ( unlike the dead stop of the 1/4 mile) weight has much less effect...

As well the 3.07 gears of the Viper ( wich are not very good for 1/4 mile dead starts) would really shine in the upper 90 plus range....

But the frontal area plays a larger roll at these higher speeds then the weight and gearing.

Heres a quick story....

Acording to all different publications out their a gen 2 Viper can run any were from a 11.9-12.3 at 117-120 mph bone stock in the 1/4 mile...

Acording to those same publications a E55 AMG mercedes can run 12.3-12.7 at 111-116 mph...

So in the quarter mile the Viper will kick the E55's A** pretty easily in ET as well as MPH...

The reason is simply due to the Viper weighing arond 3400 pounds and the E55 AMG weighing around 3900 pounds...

The Viper will reack 60 mph in 4.0 seconds vrs the AMG's 4.5 seconds depsite them both randomly dynong the same 410 rwhp..The extra heft of the E55AMG just takes a little longer to get moving....

Well my 410 rwhp bone stock 99 Viper and my buddies 413 rwhp bone stock E55 AMG decided to go have some fun on a closed course...

To my surprise the stock 2005 E55 AMG and stock 99 Viper ran dead even multiple times from 80-130 mph....Who ever got the hit wuld win....

MY POINT IS....Dont let gearing and weight off the dead stop quarter mile line alter your perception of a 3100 pound car and 3400 pound car with the same 460 rwhp...

Weight is mostly from a dead stop as well as gearing being mostly from a dead stop...

I agree with everything you said. What I don't agree with is stating two cars are equal when we never had a fair race. Also, equal means equal. If a car gets the jump on you, and you stop its pull and start gaining ground, that is not equal. That implies that the car that got the jump, given a fair race, would lose to the car that was making up ground. Period. So, to come on here and say that these cars are equal is not valid. All I did was state facts, and people refuse to believe them. I asked for a re-race, and Bob will not do it. I dont mind to lose, at all. Hell, I have gotten my ass handed to me more than a few times, and I don't care. But, when I race someone and the race goes as it did with Bob, yet they come on the forums and state the cars are equal and people refuse to accpet what they see, that is just irritating.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fadi, when many people view a video and explanations and come to conclusions, does it seem strange to you that a nearly unanimous indication for one result has but one lone holdout. And that lone holdout continues to call all of the others liars, idiots, stupid, blind, old, etc.

You can call it the way you see it but you are alone. As stated many times the video shows the following:

A red GTS going past you, with both cars on the gas

The GTS slowing just enough to let the Z06 catch up to its rear bumper

Both cars accelerating at near equal rates for several seconds, with no relative movement (same speed, same acceleration)

The GTS slowing and hitting the brakes

The Z06 then closing and declaring the win

That is what it appears to those of us that have heard both sides and viewed the video.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We went to 2 dyno places 2 months apart.

The Mustang pull was done at a MCVO Dyno Day event on 5/19/01 at Detroit Speedworks Inc.. I have all the records. Everbodys car dynoed extremely low. Bob's car pulled 397.6 HP/465.6 TQ.
Steve

Boy, you were sure quick to believe that.

Amazing, since the cars dyno 400 - 420 STOCK and his is modified. Good lord.

And how can you say he pulled on the Z06? They never faced off, they were playing around on the highway. These two cars should line up, be it from a dig or a count down highway pull, before anyone comments on which car can pull the other.

I was making a Joke inregards to the 397rwhp the GTS in question made.(although it did as quoted above!) That number was just stated above and I chose to point it out to show how one can pick any one "point" to make a picture look as they wish.

Same way Fadi uses the Fly-By, that he pulled in, being proof that he would have pulled if they would have continued.

Also, FADI stated from the beginning that he PULLED on the GTS that was over 500rwhp.

Read through the thread and you will see. That is the WHOLE point, Fadi picked out ONE portion of a lot of pulls and acted like a child when he may have stayed even. Leading me to believe he didn't do so well in the other pulls.

You have never driven a Viper so you have NO clue what you are talking about here.

The tires on the Vette aren't sticky? How are the Vipers? NO traction from a Dead Stop, how is the Viper? Etc. etc. etc

I agree, it would be great to get both of these guys together again and see how it turns out.

OH, by the way he did dyno at under 400 on the mustang dyno! Doa! :laugh:

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fadi, when many people view a video and explanations and come to conclusions, does it seem strange to you that a nearly unanimous indication for one result has but one lone holdout. And that lone holdout continues to call all of the others liars, idiots, stupid, blind, old, etc.

You can call it the way you see it but you are alone. As stated many times the video shows the following:

A red GTS going past you, with both cars on the gas

The GTS slowing just enough to let the Z06 catch up to its rear bumper

Both cars accelerating at near equal rates for several seconds, with no relative movement (same speed, same acceleration)

The GTS slowing and hitting the brakes

The Z06 then closing and declaring the win

That is what it appears to those of us that have heard both sides and viewed the video.

I think that appears that way to the Viper guys only. Remember, this is a Viper board. I have shown many people this video and they all said the same as I did. Personaly, I can't see understand how you could not see the same as I am seeing.

The Viper and I were in the same lane. I moved over for him to come up next to me. He didn't, and just decided to take off. I hit the throttle to the best of my reflexs can manage and the camera turns on. The Viper slings by me at a pretty quick rate with momentum, and by the time my rpms went up, I stopped his pull. He shifted, I shifted, and I started to reel him in before the brakes come on. To me, this is so obvious in the video, to you, it is not. I can't change the way you see things, and that is ok.

Also, like I said before (which I dont have on video), when he was in front of me, he was accelerating and, like he stated, he could not pull away. If I had not got off the throttle a little bit, I would have rear ended him. Obviously, this is something you will never believe because you wont want to, and that is ok with me.

We can always re-race and get the full story on video, but it appears that Bob is not interested in racing again for whatever reason.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Also, like I said before (which I dont have on video), when he was in front of me, he was accelerating and, like he stated, he could not pull away. If I had not got off the throttle a little bit, I would have rear ended him. Obviously, this is something you will never believe because you wont want to, and that is ok with me. "

Bob said the opposite occured as well. That is you leading and him following and you not being able to pull away. If so *** for tat. The following car ALWAYS has the advantage due to drafting.

My God. This happened for 15 minutes. In all that time you never succeeded in showing your superiority. If you could pull on a viper as you have stated many many times, you should of had no problem proving that to Bob. I know when it happens to me it is clear whose car is faster. I do not let a lesser car think that they are faster or equal. I do not back off until they are a speck in the rear view mirror.

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Also, like I said before (which I dont have on video), when he was in front of me, he was accelerating and, like he stated, he could not pull away. If I had not got off the throttle a little bit, I would have rear ended him. Obviously, this is something you will never believe because you wont want to, and that is ok with me. "

Bob said the opposite occured as well. That is you leading and him following and you not being able to pull away. If so *** for tat. The following car ALWAYS has the advantage due to drafting.

My God. This happened for 15 minutes. In all that time you never succeeded in showing your superiority. If you could pull on a viper as you have stated many many times, you should of had no problem proving that to Bob. I know when it happens to me it is clear whose car is faster. I do not let a lesser car think that they are faster or equal. I do not back off until they are a speck in the rear view mirror.

15 mins worth of traffic dodging and nothing but skewed runs. I am not going to change your perception, and you aren't going to change mine. So this is worthless to talk about. The best thing we can do is race again, but Bob is not up for the challenge. Hell, being a car enthusiast, and having an opportunity to race another fast car, I would be all over it. But hey, that's just me.

And, I have stated before that a Z06 would pull on a Viper, you are right. But that was assuming that it would be implied that the races would be fair with even take offs, not a modded, 460 rwhp GTS getting a 1.5 car jump on me ;)

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hmmmm where is Socal I still haven't received my **** yet!!!!!

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Funny how Fadi states how he can pull on Vipers and then twinturbo3150 makes the **** comment. Funny.....very funny.

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I'd love to put a new Z06 on my list of kills, but I never see them on the streets here. I agree that if someone gets the jump, it makes a big difference. I raced a s/c GTO once that jumped the gun. I won by 2 cars when we were done. We ran again and got an even start and I won by 5 cars. The whole power to weight ratio doesn't mean much in a highway roll. Maybe in the 1/4, but on the highway those 2 cars would be very close. Why do you think a car can stay with a bike in a roll when the bike has a much better power to weight ratio?
Line them up again and lets see. For the Z06 guy, after shooting your mouth off soo much about totally spanking this guy, I hope you don't end up with egg on your face.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you want to make statements like that, then race me from a fair start and we can know for sure.

FADI I find it odd that you are Persistent on raceing this guy again, But when someone calls you out on the alley to race for money you decline. If your so bad and confident about your allmighty Z why dont you race for money and accept the challenge. Im sure if bubba1 said lets race for money you would be all over it like flies on *******.

P.S Fadi please pick up your P-U-S-S-Y lips there dragging the ground!!!!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd love to put a new Z06 on my list of kills, but I never see them on the streets here. I agree that if someone gets the jump, it makes a big difference. I raced a s/c GTO once that jumped the gun. I won by 2 cars when we were done. We ran again and got an even start and I won by 5 cars. The whole power to weight ratio doesn't mean much in a highway roll. Maybe in the 1/4, but on the highway those 2 cars would be very close. Why do you think a car can stay with a bike in a roll when the bike has a much better power to weight ratio?
Line them up again and lets see. For the Z06 guy, after shooting your mouth off soo much about totally spanking this guy, I hope you don't end up with egg on your face.

I see them all day around town. Must be 10 of them, and a couple for sale down the road too.
One is black, and sits out all day, rain or shine! That's not right. :crazy:

How's the Heffner SC treating you? Miss that whistle! :D

And what do you mean, some cars can stay with bikes from a roll. This one time I had a Busa try to do a Fly-By, I stopped that dead in it's tracks, and started to Pu......... Bhaaaaaaa! :p

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you want to make statements like that, then race me from a fair start and we can know for sure.

FADI I find it odd that you are Persistent on raceing this guy again, But when someone calls you out on the alley to race for money you decline. If your so bad and confident about your allmighty Z why dont you race for money and accept the challenge. Im sure if bubba1 said lets race for money you would be all over it like flies on *******.

Wow, you are truly a *****.

Did I or did I not ask that ********* on the Viperalley forums to race me OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, but for fun? I insisted to race him on multiple occasions for fun and he would not simply because I did not want to race for $. Just because I don't want to race for $ (I never do, as it takes the fun out of racing imo) doesn't mean I am scared. If I were scared, then I wouldn't have asked him to race me about 5x in that post. Why don't you go back and see who really was the scared one and who was the one that refused to race. So, to answer your question, if Bob were to ask me to race for $, I would not do it.

So, now that you look like a complete ass, why don't YOU go pick up your hairy bafoopa looking pu-ssy and ****!!.. :2tu:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow, you are truly a *****.

Did I or did I not ask that ********* on the Viperalley forums to race me OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, but for fun? I insisted to race him on multiple occasions for fun and he would not simply because I did not want to race for $. Just because I don't want to race for $ (I never do, as it takes the fun out of racing imo) doesn't mean I am scared. If I were scared, then I wouldn't have asked him to race me about 5x in that post. Why don't you go back and see who really was the scared one and who was the one that refused to race. So, to answer your question, if Bob were to ask me to race for $, I would not do it.

So, now that you look like a complete ass, why don't YOU go pick up your hairy bafoopa looking pu-ssy and ****!!.. :2tu:

ok go ahead and back peddle, you are the true KING DING A LING!!!!!!

Reaction score

What I don't agree with is stating two cars are equal when we never had a fair race.

But you DO think it is OK to say you would have blown his doors off......seems a little skewed (but that doesn't surprise me). And....now that you opened the door to the S hitstorm...you want a rematch. LOL!!!

Just go away already, honestly. You obviously have a different (possibly Corvette-related) definition of "fly-by" and "reeling" someone in.

The bottom liine still remains.....you were NOT "blowing his doors off", and a brand new ZOG was expected to do better. Live with it....YOU bought it!

I'll be the first to say that the Z is WAY fast, maybe even faster on paper......but on the road the driver is a factor. A formidable car, no doubt. But your story just doesn't cut the mustard and it showed your car is fast...but not as fast as you like to imagine.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

FADI, this is now on other car boards and it's pretty obvious NO ONE is siding with you. You're own video killed your arguments.

You are acting like a spoiled child. The above posts easily explain what happened and why. You're own video backs these facts.

For you're own dignity, sit down and shut up. All you are doing is embarrassing yourself and other Z owners. Especially the wanna race BS. This in light of the fact you bailed on several offers from the Alley. Be a man and accept it and move on. It is not the last time you will run across a modded GTS. You'll have your day in the sun, eventually.

Here's a tissue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang