Whos Near a Dodge Dealer? Help for Aussie

Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh mate - I'll give you a hand.
Email me your address.
I will get the cost sorted out + freight and will email you back
Gavin
(Kiwi, but permanent California resident)

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cooray, you should talk to the good people at The 911 Factory in Bayswater VIC, or "ViPerformance" as the sub devision. I'm sure they would be able to get you the part your looking for at an equally good price.

Rowan.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WAIT GUYS ! Cooray, do you have Jeep Wranglers (YJs) or other Jeeps in Oz? The vented P/S cap is the same !

Im sure Cooray already knows Dee at 911 Factory! .......

...and PARTSRACK stands ready to ship you stuff as well, Cooray, any time. We have the P/S caps in stock, and can take your credit card as well...... THANKS

THUNDER DOWN UNDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your father has already spoken to Dion in relation to the power steering resevoir cap. We have informed him that you cannot purchase this on it's own without the pump. JonB from parts rack is right, the cap on the jeeps is the same, your father is also aware of this. Anything to do with Viper we can help you out as we are now an Authorised Parts dealer for Chrysler in Australia.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by THUNDER DOWN UNDER:
.......JonB from Parts Rack is right, the cap on the jeeps is the same.......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Music to my overly-sensitiuve ears. I often talk folks OUT of buying stuff ! Had I read Cooray's signature, he HAS a flippin Jeep! Just borrah the cap!!

ANOTHER happy ending.... I needed one today!

G'Day........