Why buy a viper, when you can do this to a vette !! (PICS)

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I have found AB's Asian counter part in corvette land, oh except he has marginally better girls around his vette then AB ever gets around his viper.

4596corvette3-med.jpg

4596corvette1-med.jpg

4596corvette4-med.jpg

45964596corvette10-med.jpg

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much can you salvage that wreck for?

I'd rather sell all of that trash and buy a nice C-3 Vette and rework the suspension for Road Racing! What a waste of money!

Jay K.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen the car at a couple carshows and saw the owner at NOPI in 2004. Guy is a real **** and was very rude to everyone who got around his car. 1 thing the pics dont show is he has a TV in his front bumper where the normal "Corvette" tag is. I think it adds 20HP

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Was that a car show or an Electronics Gone Wrong show?

Need to post that thing on the corvette sites and let them discuss the merits of the enhancements made to the "American Icon".

I guess the only question I would ask the guy is "WHY".

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have now come to realize WHY I BOUGHT A VIPER - LMFAO :D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I am getting too old, but I have yet to understand the TV'(s) in the trunk thing. Is that the thing now, to stand around someones trunk and watch TV and/or play video games? :confused:

Oh no, I just sounded like my father!!

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally just like knowing that "The Deuce is Wild"

quite informative...

Translation of course is:

"My car is a riced out POS, and my life's ambition was to make this Pile of AB, what a life wasted."

Of course AB=Excrement

Jon

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says "The Deuce Is Wild" and has a "II" in it. Does that mean that there is a first car also. I am sure that is up to same level....

I do like the wheels on it though.

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guess it's safe to say that car is totalled! Same as hitting a wall at a 100 mph.

I too never really understood the TV in your car thing. A van with kids yeah, but that's it.

andrew8896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasty. We would be even more sick if we knew how much money went into that thing.

Those BS mods arent cheap...

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half-Ass Lambo Doors ... I bet it does 0 to 60 in 9.3 seconds ... pretty quick ... It smoke my Toyota Tacoma.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***, no wonder vette guys have a bad name. I saw it at NOPI in AC, it has shredded dollar bills in the seats. NASTY.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a grotesque "one-off" amp cover(?) on a blue/white GTS at Tator's BBQ. Guy did his own CF shop and had the setup over the fuel tank, behind the seats. I don't think anyone was running to him for business. Sorry if it's somebody on this forum. I couldn't get myself to tell you how much I disliked it.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a grotesque "one-off" amp cover(?) on a blue/white GTS at Tator's BBQ. Guy did his own CF shop and had the setup over the fuel tank, behind the seats. I don't think anyone was running to him for business. Sorry if it's somebody on this forum. I couldn't get myself to tell you how much I disliked it.

lol, I bet you just did...

Course he will be the guy to defend the vette owner here.. so we'll see if he comes out of the wood work... Wondering if that viper owner is related to AB too..

Jon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960