Wicked and Wild Dodge Viper Street Coupe

VenomousRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
katz,

I had the privledge of checking out your beautiful Viper when it was displayed at Oak Ridge Toyota here in Lynchburg, VA. I pulled in and asked if I could speak to the owner and they told me you had left the car there on consignment.
The dealers were really short with me and didnt seem willing to answer many questions about the car. I guess they didnt take me seriously as a Viper enthusiast. Maybe they didn't notice the Viper Logo tattoo on my arm or viper rims and seats on my truck.....or maybe its the fact that im 20 and they don't think I have any money. Anyways, Just wanted to thank you for leaving the car there for a few days. It's not every day you see a Viper of that caliber around here.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday Night sounds great, Are they still meeting on Saturday nights with the season change or Sunday I would love to meet up and go for a cruise.

I am selling to invest capitol into a business venture which we are operating now.

If you Richmond guys get together sometime, let me know, I may be in town...

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to meet all of you Richmond Viper owners maybe this Sunday if yall are up for it. Let's try and organize this if possible. I can be reached on cell phone at 804-347-1808.

Bernie

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,

Your phone has been busy for the past 30 minutes. If you get this message call me tomorrow on the same number I left above. By the way I will not hold it against you that you know Ronnie.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry Macedo your the best , also the best Viper/Porsche/Ferrari/Lambo/Vette (did I forget anything)you name it tech anywhere. Hey Larry let's forget about selling my Viper and bump it up to 800TT. You think if I do that I can get anymore money for it.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Wildest GTS Dodge Viper Street Coupe Ever

I have a tentative commitment on the Street Coupe to be sold. The buyer is looking for someone in Richmond to come out and video tape the car with it fired up so he can hear the awesome sound the 3" Corsa exhaust has and also view the car with a 360 view. If any of you guys that live around me would phone me if you have this type of digital video camera that can be e-mailed to the potential buyer I would appreciate if you would contact me at 804-347-1808.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Since everybody has been so helpful with my Viper I thought I would go the same route with a Harley. I know most of you guys are like me and have alot of toys. I am wondering if someone can give me some help with trying to put a realistic figure on my Harley Davidson Road King with under 7k mileage. The bike has had a ton of money put into it, and I know you don't always get out what you put in, but looking at trying to put a good figure on this.

Thanks,

Bernie

You must be registered for see images

Harley Davidson Road King
Vehicle Description
2001 Harley Davidson Road King- No expense spared, pearl white paint scheme with teal green Harley Davidson Lettering, Stage 1 Performance Kit, Upgraded handle grips, foot pegs, wide white wall tires (black wall will sell with the bike also), Tach, Removable winshield, removable sisy bar with padding, custom seat, exsisting warranty. This bike rides great and runs great. I also have a bike lift that I will part with for the right amount of money with the sale of the bike. Full luggage set.
Vehicle Condition
Pearl White paint, hard side saddle bags, full luggage set, white & black wall tires two sets,my bike has been kept in a climate control garage. Clean, no dents, no dings. This is a perfect motorcycle in everyway.

For Further Info: Call 804-347-1808.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes. Thanks but the bike is now for sale even cheaper. First 15995.00 takes the prize. Manny bought the car and is having a blower and other goodies installed to create a beast of 750 horses.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

YAY! I am the winning bidder. HA!

Yeah, Viper #3 (What is that, a Viper every quarter this year so far? Sheeesh!) I think I may have my Gen I sold after today too.

Bernie's ex car should be en route next week to get supercharged to represent the good ol' Southern California region. Car's ETA to be back home is Mid December, so will post photos and VIDEO when I get it.