Wife is pressuring me!!!

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be in SEMA, will you have a booth there?

Maybe we can handle this like gentlemen. parking lot, you and I.

One of my favorites-

"My balls, Your chin, parking lot, 5:00 p.m.?"

Sorry, couldnt resist! :D

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

Stop! You're killing me! LOL!

Zero stop! I am now starting to like you. You make me laugh pretty hard and that will make it hard for me to talk smack to you.

""In the parking lot!""
I love it!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That sounds like a real world threat to me. And it may result in a strike. People have been banned for less, I suggest you better back off here. If you can't handle smack talk with engaging in physical threats then you should not talk smack. Period.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ahh Lee...it would not get to that point because this meet me in the parking lot crap would never happen. I wouldn't show up for one and then two I don't want a china star sticking out of my ass because this guy likes to play with them...So the Shadow Ninja warrior will have to fight with....well I guess his shadow or himself. :D

I wonder if he know this fellow ninja at ufc that was getting his ass handed to him. The Ninja should have stayed back in the 80's in Hollywood. Less painful! :2tu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjVPbhvPj2M
That guy lost cus he didn't have his sword.

I think there are rules about making threats on this board, but I gotta admit..I egged this Ninja on...So I am at fault here too.

I see that he likes to pretty much say negative things to good people on here asking legit questions.(not just my thread but others too). I got emails from people saying they took offense to his "oil change" comment on a previous thread..and suprisingly enough there are many people who would like to know how to do something like that. Gotta start somewhere! (take it from racoon eyes...now I am a prety good welder)I always like to help out with my posts when it comes to technical items so others can learn, but when this ass comes on and starts up with me I figure it was time for him to get a taste of his own medicine. Obviously Zero/Zorro doesn't like to be trolled on so he makes threats because he can't think of anything else to say. Typical bully syndrome.

Okay I will quit picking on him so he doesn't get banned. Funs over. :(

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
That wasn't a physical threat lee, come on... relax...

We are having fun here, and entertaining you all while we are at it!

Naw...you're just an ass! Pretty simple.

Is that why you want to kiss me??

LOL... idiot.

And FYI, Ninjutsu is a 900 year old martial art. Do some research on Bujinkan and you will perhaps gain some culture, you are overdue. The 80's ninja movies were just a bunch of idiots on Pijamas, nothing to do with the real art.

Lee, can you lock this thread and put an end to this madness?? I am surprised you haven't done so already. This has NOTHING to do with the wife, the car, or whatever it is we started.

I'll quit now, and AB you are a wuzz.

Reaction score
Lee, can you lock this thread and put an end to this madness?? I am surprised you haven't done so already. This has NOTHING to do with the wife, the car, or whatever it is we started.

How about he just clean out your (and AB's) crap so the thread, started in the SRT area, can get back on track? Then, you two can go at it somewhere else. There are plenty of other threads in BS forums for you to screw up.

No matter the smack....AB is accurate in his assessment that you contribute very little. Love IGNORE...bu-bye.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456