Wife says sell Viper!

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wife and Viper are compatible, you just simply have to buy her something of equal importance to her....

Example, I bought an expensive watch = I (we) upgraded her ring
I bought Viper = I (we) bought her a new sedan

You have much more say if you bring home more bacon :)

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is how my wife and I work:

Wife wanted kittens. I work in the angle that I want another Viper the night we get kittens, she says go buy one. Two weeks later, I have a Viper.

Now she wants kids. Should I ask for another Viper or get a supercharger/twin turbo kit?

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wife wanted kittens. I work in the angle that I want another Viper the night we get kittens, she says go buy one. Two weeks later, I have a Viper.

Now she wants kids. Should I ask for another Viper or get a supercharger/twin turbo kit?

Hmmmm...get another Viper and supercharge or twin turbo the existing one. :smirk:

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife told me a month ago to sell my Viper and buy her a new car. So I quickly bought Bellanger headers, Corsa exhaust, Hi flow cats, chrome wheels, wing, and my Paxton SC should show up on my door step anyday.

Ha, Buy her a new car.
Aint gona happen.
I blew all the cash. Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!!!!!

Take that wooman!!!!!!!!!!

I hope she does not read this !!!!!!!!!

ghayes420

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am in this club. Wife says time to sell. ***** ass. But i told her i would not get her knocked up again. I shot, I gambled, i lost.

BYe, Bye Snake.

Please excuse me while I go cry in a corner.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my wife a Griot's deluxe car care kit for Valentine's Day. She was so happy that she can do a much better job of taking care of my cars that she sold some of her jewelry and bought me a new shot gun.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You all must have married the wrong women. Mine wants me to keek the Viper and let me install the supercharger. Then also told me to go out and get a new truck just the other day.

Your wife is very rare find :D . Your one lucky dude!!
Or she's trying to keep him out of the house. :buttkick: Nooooo! It can't be the postman! :bonker:

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man up, Bruce. She may have suggested it, proposed it, given you an ultimatum, etc. - but you've obviously agreed to it. Don't be weak and blame this on your wife.

Adam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ever you do dont sell the viper!!! I just sold mine and I think I should have sold everything else even the girlfriend before I sold the car. Now everytime I see it it just pi..es me off, lol.

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife is kind opposite. For the last four years I've been on this forum and other Viper-related forums daily, sometimes ten times a day. I know, I have got to get treatment. Back in '03 we lost our '97 b/w due to collision, so it has been tormenting me (and her) to find another. Finally acquired an '06 coupe back in January, and the whining has stopped....somewhat. Now it's Motons. Next is Paxton or TT. Will it ever end?? I hope not. My wife enjoys the car, loves VOI's and quater mile. I think she likes racing more than I do. She also loves guns of any kind and knives. I think I found the right girl..... or maybe I might want to watch my back!!

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If kittens = Viper

Then kids = Ferrari

:2tu:

-----------------

Keith

'97 Red/Black Stripe GTS - sold
'99 Black/Cognac GTS - arriving in May
'70 El Camino SS – For Sale

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my slightly related story:

I was dating a hottie with a body and we had discussed marriage and I had been saving up for that magical day when I said "I do". I had wanted a Viper since 92', but knew I was young (23 at the time in 2005) and would have plenty of time to have a Viper down the line. I was in love and didnt mind waiting on the Viper. Waiting 13 years hadnt killed me, so what was a few more years? Well, my 'marry the hottie' idea took a detour when she had an idea called 'Be a s*ut, cheat on Chad and date a drug dealing piece of white trailer park trash'. We broke up. I cussed for a week and threw stuff. After that phase, I got online, found me a Viper, went to the bank got a loan for the difference from what I had saved up and a week later I was riding around in my V10 with a new smile on my face :headbang: So in a way I can thank a drug dealing piece of white trailer park trash for my Viper. How many people can say that? And hey if I ever see him in the road, I can run over him going almost 200mph! :D

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CROM if you get the supercharger, me and Kelly C. will install it in my garage for free.

We promise not to redline it too often while tuning it. :smirk:

We will even endurance test it at Summit Point if you pay the track fee. :)

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Leslie is hot. You could date her. She even has a Viper.

Ok, who is Leslie and how old is she? Man, a woman with her own Viper, very cool!

Well I'm glad everyone else is lost like I am. I swear, my ex has pissed me off so bad that I'm swearing off women and declaring sullibacy until the next time I have sex.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rick, you got a deal but I get to barrow your car for a few weeks first to make sure I really want a Roe!

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you see me driving a corvette,auto trans car with cup holders please conceal your laughter and don't give me the finger. GTS Bruce

Sell the '01, buy a medium milage '96

Or if that is still above the Corvette budget, a Gen I RT/10, the true classic collectible and drivable Viper ;)

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMFAO - No way this is GTSBRUCE or it has to be a joke.

She is not a wife, she is the SHEDEVIL :evilmad:

If you do sell it good luck with the rest of your life and make sure to change from
GTSBRUCE TO PW BRUCE AS OTHERS HAVE NOTED.

Bhuns16

Viper Owner
Reaction score
She just doesn't get it. And maybe you don't either. Maybe I'm the one who doesn't get it. I didn't buy my Viper with the hopes of someday making $$$ on it. I bought it because it was love at first sight. Before it was even produced I knew I would have one someday. These cars aren't a financial investment. Their an investment in ourselves. I love my car. Man... This got a lot more deep than I initailly intended.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie is hot. You could date her. She even has a Viper.

Ok, who is Leslie and how old is she? Man, a woman with her own Viper, very cool!

Well I'm glad everyone else is lost like I am. I swear, my ex has pissed me off so bad that I'm swearing off women and declaring sullibacy until the next time I have sex.

sullibacy?????????????? :bonker:

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my first Viper brand new, sold it a year and a half later and took a pretty good kick in the shorts. But it was worth every penny! It's eight years later and I'm getting another one. Two years newer, less mileage, a color I like much better, and $10,000 less than I sold mine for! :nana:

-----------------

Keith

'97 Red/Black Stripe GTS - sold
'99 Black/Cognac GTS - arriving in May
'70 El Camino SS – For Sale

OP
OP
G

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes guys I was kidding and I hope my wife was kidding.She is worried that I am planning to be burried in the car.No way.After shake and bake I plan to have my ashes sealed in a plastic bag and inserted in the back of the drivers seat to continue the drive.I guess there is no humor in the thought of losing a Viper. GTS Bruce

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK YOU! I would hope no man would be wishy washy enough to state on a public forum that his wife was "making him" do anything! Although if they did - that would have to be one scary b&*ch to choose public humiliation instead of taking a stand. :laugh: