Will a GEN II hood liner ...fit a GEN I hood.....Jon B......Anyone....? NT

OP
OP
E

ELW98

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Craig 201

The hood liner on GenII cars does not go over that far to the louvers/NACA scoop. It just covers the middle of the hood. Also I was asking people who actually own a viper like me.

Ernie
93 Venom 500

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ernie Wright:
Craig 201

The hood liner on GenII cars does not go over that far to the louvers/NACA scoop. It just covers the middle of the hood. Also I was asking people who actually own a viper like me.

Ernie
93 Venom 500

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<FONT size="5">ARE YOU NEW??????</FONT s>
or just ignorant?

Either way my response was correct, though I guess worthless because I do not in fact own the car itself. Check out my post count or ask around, I feel I have something worthwhile to offer.
Craig
You own a viper... props to you my man!

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ernie Wright:
Craig 201

Ernie
93 Venom 500

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't need to jump on his case. He was just trying to help.

OP
OP
E

ELW98

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Craig 201

No i am not NEW. I've been on this site for over 2 yrs!. Also have been a VCA member for 3 yrs. I don't need the advice of someone who owns a "Datona" to tell me if something will or will not fit MY application!

I'm sure there is a datona website out there (maybe not)

Wannabe's need not apply!

Viper owner

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if you checked it out... I've been a member on this board longer than you, a member of the old board and a member of the mailing list waaaay back in 94. I am also a VCA member, since 97 # 0727, which is also longer than you, what's your VCA #???. now tell me... do they just let petty, 19 year old Daytona owners join the cub????? NOPE

Perhaps if you check out my homepage you'll see WHY I'm here.

Funny how you take offence to non-owners telling you what will and will not fit on your car. Would you tell a Viper plant assembly worker not to tell you what will/will not work because he/she does not own a Viper?

I've been through this "it's my daddy's car" crap way too much to go throught it again. I was correct in answering your question so what's the problem. I am aware that the hood liner does not go over the NACA duct and hood louvers (duh) I said that, "I'm not too sure" and gave a reason for thinking so. Though my reason was incorrect, my answer was correct. What's your problem with me?, other than the fact that I have not reached the great status of Viper owner yet.

I feel pretty welcome here and won't let some *** like you discourage me from being here. You should have bought some BMW to go with that SNOB of yours.

Craig

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
oh, boy...! heh! Craig..this sounds familiar..huh? heh! We need to help you get a Viper so you don't get comments like this.
laugh.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

see ya around!