Will he catch the viper???

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Focus had a much better line, that was probably the only reason he could hang with the Viper, the guy in the Viper couldn't drive a track worth a sh*t!!!

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper driver suffers from the disease known as "Anti-apexia"......the medical condition that causes drivers to avoid, miss and stray away from all the correct apex and race lines. :lmao:

Cheers,
George

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that Viper driver sucked big time. Just horrible. I find it amusing how the Focus driver is proud of hanging with a bad driver just because he's in a Viper.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper driver appeared to not be running well, but that was also a full "track" Focus with God knows how much in mods and how stripped out. I would also assume that with a car like that, the driver in the Focus is pro or semi-pro.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper driver suffers from the disease known as "Anti-apexia"......the medical condition that causes drivers to avoid, miss and stray away from all the correct apex and race lines. :lmao:

Cheers,
George

LOL George, "Anti-apexia" I need to remember that when I talk to the Corvette drivers next time at the track :rolaugh:

vdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what iPhone app the Focus guy was using? Looks like it was lap timing and possibly measuring lateral acceleration/force?

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Obviously the Viper driver is new at the track. That was pretty bad..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wesleyCrowbar