Will he catch the viper???

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Focus had a much better line, that was probably the only reason he could hang with the Viper, the guy in the Viper couldn't drive a track worth a sh*t!!!

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper driver suffers from the disease known as "Anti-apexia"......the medical condition that causes drivers to avoid, miss and stray away from all the correct apex and race lines. :lmao:

Cheers,
George

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that Viper driver sucked big time. Just horrible. I find it amusing how the Focus driver is proud of hanging with a bad driver just because he's in a Viper.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper driver appeared to not be running well, but that was also a full "track" Focus with God knows how much in mods and how stripped out. I would also assume that with a car like that, the driver in the Focus is pro or semi-pro.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper driver suffers from the disease known as "Anti-apexia"......the medical condition that causes drivers to avoid, miss and stray away from all the correct apex and race lines. :lmao:

Cheers,
George

LOL George, "Anti-apexia" I need to remember that when I talk to the Corvette drivers next time at the track :rolaugh:

vdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what iPhone app the Focus guy was using? Looks like it was lap timing and possibly measuring lateral acceleration/force?

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Obviously the Viper driver is new at the track. That was pretty bad..