Will there be a car cover available for the SRT by Nov-Dec?

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

I was just thinking that my old cover isn't going to fit! I will need to buy a new one. Does anyone know if a cover is being offered soon? I would order today if there is a cover custom fit for the SRT.

Another accessory question or two:

1. Will we want to put K&N filters on this beast, or are the new ones already that good?

2. Is there a cover to go over the convertible top when it is in the stowed position? I read a post here that even when the top is folded back, that the mechanism is exposed at the sides. A "cover for the cover" was suggested. Any info?

3. Jon B. posted that floormats were available as well as trunk carpet. Are the floormats going to be as good and non-skid as the Snake-Oyl embroidered mats? Those deluxe mats really stay put!

Any info is appreciated. My SRT just went to D-1 status yesterday! I probably won't actually see it until November or later, but I am going to need a cover!

Thanks,

Jim

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think Mopar would have covers by then?

As for floor mats, I will wait for the good ones to come out.
I'll probably get basic ones to protect the carpet and then when
the Snake Oyl mats are availible, I'll get those.

I have heard differant things regarding the top.
I would imagine that somone will be able to make a "boot" style
cover for the exposed part of the top. DC may have left this
for the Aftermarket vendors.

Good luck and Congrats on your car going to D-1 so early!

2Charmed

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received my 2003 SRT-10 floor mats from Northern California. They are some of the best I've had.

I now have three parts to the SRT-10 - a front fascia, a rear wheel and now the mats. Part by part I'll have a complete car in no time!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heh, Jerry ,you need to update your garage photos so we can all see the front fascia , floor mats, and rear wheel as you build your SRT-10, ha.

Good to see that N. California is on the ball with their high quality mats already.I predict they will garner alot of the new market. Hopefully they will share some of their profits with Central California Club, since you are publicizing this new news for them, ha.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Bill... Here is a photo of the beginning of my build process
ViperSRT-10006.jpg

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a display in the VOI7 Mopar memorabilia area with an SRT-10 car cover, trunk mat, bra and a few other items made for the SRT-10.

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already have my new cover....local dealer ordered it for me a couple of weeks ago and it came in the next day....approx $255. Now I just need a car to put under it...won't be long !!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21