Will these wheels fit my Viper?

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may sound like a dumb question(that hasn't stopped me yet)...but will wheels from a 2002 GTS fit my Gen 1 (94) Viper?
Thanks

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep.everyday event ,so are cars and just about anything else! Their was a nice 99 GTS For sale last night but i got that bid and won it:) . Now have to get it shipped to Virginia from St. Louis...anyone know of a good reputable shipper ?

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep.everyday event ,so are cars and just about anything else! Their was a nice 99 GTS For sale last night but i got that bid and won it:) . Now have to get it shipped to Virginia from St. Louis...anyone know of a good reputable shipper ?

I believe plenty of people here have mentioned Gary Almond.

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back with them (2 hrs from my house). They are absolutely perfect! Thanks Mark :2tu:

Great for you! Happy for ya :)..p.s....i just bought another Viper and am so excited about it to think about missin out on the wheels.lol Hope you have good luck with the set !

ront/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The new wheels on my 94'

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Musclenutz, where in VA are you at? Have you considered talking to Jon B at Parts Rack? I recently bought a set of Special Edition 6 spokes from Parts Rack for a great price. They made a pit stop at California Chrome before arriving to my house. Turned out really nice and very happy with the price I paid. Don't think I could have done any better, even on Fleabay, which is what Jon B likes to call it :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang