Reaction score
laugh.gif
Great sense of humor Alex.
laugh.gif

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex,
Are you the one that was ragging on the Viper's comfort, build quality and so on?

Why would you want to drive/race it 3000 miles?

Are you the one that was placing an order for a new Bently turbo and had just taken delivery of a high end mercedes?

Why would you want a sponsor?

Right on Chuck!

Nascar Dave

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Short answer (since you didn't get the hints): No.

Long answer: You might have had one shot in hell had you not ragged on the car, Dodge, and all of us... Now, take the pompous crap somewheres else. You've lost that shot, and I don't speak for the VCA at large, but I've paid dues for a long time, and I'd recommend they offically tell ya to go cut out some logo off your pop tarts you eat in the morning and lick-n-stick em.

Have fun in the gumball, looks like you'll fit right in.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Attention,Achtung, Attention !!

Please do not stand in front of the Executive Suite Doors at Daimler Chrysler Headquarters , as you may be trampled by the stampede of Corporate Heads rushing to sponsor Alex's race across the US!

Geez,Alex, lousy build quality, rattle across America, just a freaking Dodge, where are your PR skills? Why not just put on the VCA Board, "Thinking of going back to college to work on a Public Relations degree? " You might get some sponsors then.....
PS - Where do I send my money?

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he passes through Atlanta I will gladly show him and all the other gumballers what a lowly little Dodge can do!!! LOL

Unappriciative ***** .

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think Dodge or the VCA will sponcer me? I street race all the time, drive drunk and pick up chicks from the nudie bars. Anyone want to sponcer me too?

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEWSFLASH....Gumball doesnt allow sponsor stickers on the car. They have their own sponsors and they plaster your car with the stickers of THEIR sponsors. You CANNOT add your own stickers to the ones that they provide to you.

Tommy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rdustman:
whats the rules on entry, ill do it, hell 3000 miles is a walk in the park, LOL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For starters, I *believe* you will need to fork over 7k.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
laugh.gif
still laughin'
laugh.gif

Hey Alex, lets hear a sample of your post race interview.

"I want to thank Dodge for building this cheap POS and I want to thank the losers at the VCA for digging into their middle class wallets and putting up some cash, although I could have gotten more just pulling the change off my dresser."

laugh.gif

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All that freaking money you brag about, All the gucci crap you wear. All the bmw's and other fancy cars you drive, the 1,000,000 homes you buy and live in and you cannot come up with a entry fee and have the balls to ask the VCA for a sponsorship???? Slim, you have ballz or no brains.. I'm leaning on the no brains part..

Gerald

Rich01RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
For starters, I *believe* you will need to fork over 7k.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, the Gumball website states £8,000.00 GBP and with the conversion rate (this morning) at ~ 1.54 USD to GBP that would make the entry fee around $12,320.00 USD.

Too riche for me...

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
laugh.gif
Alex...thanks for the morning humor...I'll be thinking about your post and laughing all day.

Has anybody ever met Alex? Maybe somebody could sit him down in person and have a " Dude, we need to talk." conversation.
laugh.gif

Alex...keep posting... I need the laughs.

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex...

I would be willing to sponsor your hair...seems like more people would be staring at that than your car...

No Flame Intended...Just a Major Observation,
CStegall

S

SUN RA KAT

Alex - maybe you could hold a raffle and sell tickets and the winner gets to be your driving companion.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Gucci boy,
And I do mean boy. Are you simply a total idiot? You apparently don't even belong to the VCA! Why don't you first find some '** or rap sponsors to fund you the $100 VCA membership fee so you can join the Club before asking for money? Personally, I'm tired of seeing your posts about how much money your daddy has that he obviously irresponsibly hands over to you which has made you a spoiled little boy. Please stay off our VCA Board. VCA moderators please ban this incompetent looser. Until then please close this thread and transfer to OFF TOPIC where it belongs. This boy apparently is not even intelligent enough to post to the proper Board Subjects Area. This is the last thread I will contribute to from this non-member. I encourage all members to ignore his posts and maybe he'll just go away and find somewhere else to humiliate himself.

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT size="3">Nice, yet another thread on how Alex is an immature momma's boy. Dunno how many more of these I can take!

ALEX...I'll give ya $20K for that red RT you hate, and you can simply slip away back into your father's wallet! Deal?
</FONT s>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang