willwood brake system for viper.

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just put a set of willwood brake system in my viper. anyone here using them? how much for rotors and rebuild kit?

thanks

GRAPE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What calliper is it.....GNIII, or an Integra 6 or prolite 6. Either way the rebuild kits cost about $10 per calliper at the most.

GRAPE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
count the number of bolts holding the disk to the hat and measure the outside dieameter and number of vanes. The rotors are probably off the shelf units. Something like a 13.1 60 or 48 vane rotor with 20, 12, or highly unlikely 8 bolts.

OP
OP
V

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually friend of mine had a set and he gave them to me so i wouldn't know where to get them other then wilwood.com. i'm looking for rebuild kit because i want to get calipers power coated red.

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we have a complete wilwood brake system, all new, will all be refinished to whatever color customer perfer....kit will come with 6-piston calipers front and 4-piston calipers rear....13" brake sloted rotors, all mounting bracket for 92-02 RT or GTS, all brake pads.....stainless steal brake line....

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have a complete wilwood brake system, all new, will all be refinished to whatever color customer perfer....kit will come with 6-piston calipers front and 4-piston calipers rear....13" brake sloted rotors, all mounting bracket for 92-02 RT or GTS, all brake pads.....stainless steal brake line....

and the price would be?

97 Viper GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have them- 6P F and 4P R. Rotors cost me $140 a piece, B pads (track) run $93 for fronts, $66 for rears, and E pads (street) run $78 for fronts and $49 for rears.

These are GN III calipers, and the brakes are awesome at the track (I also have SS lines and large brake ducts).