Window tint open house

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just announcing an open house for my new window tint shop in Harford county Md. on May 5th. Love to have some of you come and I will offer you a discount on your vehicles. Don't have to be a Viper but I hope to see a few. The address is 2105 Pulaski Highway Edgewood Md. 21040. I would appreciate any and all support. Thanks again.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just announcing an open house for my new window tint shop in Harford county Md. on May 5th. Love to have some of you come and I will offer you a discount on your vehicles. Don't have to be a Viper but I hope to see a few. The address is 2105 Pulaski Highway Edgewood Md. 21040. I would appreciate any and all support. Thanks again.

How 'bout stripes? (Truck)

OP
OP
D

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah Steve we can stripe you out anytime. I can have you done before that. That will take a full day. But am looking forward to doing it

OP
OP
D

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everybody just reminding you all of the grand opening i am having at my new tint shop on Sunday May 5. Any members come up and I promise I will take care of you. There will be some food and drink also. Hope to see some of you. I unfortunately don't get to see you all as much considering I work eight days a week to pay for the Viper but its worth it. Anyway 2105 Pulaski Highway Edgewood Md. It doesn't have to be your Viper bring anything. Thanks again. See you at some Sunday events only day I have and they are few and far between.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21