Winter 08 Viper Mag

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone recieved their winter 08 viper mag yet?? I am still waiting

V

Venomiss

Has anyone recieved their winter 08 viper mag yet?? I am still waiting
Yes, if you haven't received yours please call 1-800-998-1110 and ask for Kim or Beth.
They are on Detroit time and have your member number ready.
If you must leave a message be sure to give them your call back number where they can reach you. They can look up in the system if it's been sent out already and when.
Hope this helps!

V

Venomiss

Yes, if you haven't received yours please call 1-800-998-1110 and ask for Kim or Beth.
They are on Detroit time and have your member number ready.
Do this on Monday.
If you must leave a message be sure to give them your call back number where they can reach you. They can look up in the system if it's been sent out already and when.
Hope this helps!

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Monday-give us an update.:eater:

Out of concern VM.. I drove by handyman_321's house and it looks he hasn't checked the mail for days, he hasn't shovelled the driveway either, actually, looks like he forgot to turn the bathtub water off a while ago because there is ice coming out from under the front door like a mini Niagara Falls and the front yard is a ice rink and I saw some ex-Oshawa Senators practicing on is lawn, hmm.. I do smell burnt popcorn from the microwave too, he hasn't aswered any voice mail messages or *** for days now, I called his work and they said he forgot the weekend ended and was all wired up eating junk food late Sunday night and forgot to sleep for days watching tv and playing video games, the gas company said they are going to cut him off because he forgot to pay his bills, and he's been drinking and bathing in Labatts Blue since the water was shut off a while back, and..

But I got my mine a week ago VM :2tu:

V

Venomiss

Out of concern VM.. I drove by handyman_321's house and it looks he hasn't checked the mail for days, he hasn't shovelled the driveway either, actually, looks like he forgot to turn the bathtub water off a while ago because there is ice coming out from under the front door like a mini Niagara Falls and the front yard is a ice rink and I saw some ex-Oshawa Senators practicing on is lawn, hmm.. I do smell burnt popcorn from the microwave too, he hasn't aswered any voice mail messages or *** for days now, I called his work and they said he forgot the weekend ended and was all wired up eating junk food late Sunday night and forgot to sleep for days watching tv and playing video games, the gas company said they are going to cut him off because he forgot to pay his bills, and he's been drinking and bathing in Labatts Blue since the water was shut off a while back, and..

But I got my mine a week ago VM :2tu:

LOL ! Glad the dogsleds made it to your house. Hope they made it to his house (and didn't slip on the ice rink out front:D).

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Mike... too much time on your hands perhaps...lol Just so you know, eveything is back under control. I'm back to work, the water is back on the hockey team is gone and I'm out of Blue.

Oh Yea...I got my magazine

V

Venomiss

I have not recieved any info on my membership, are they supposed to come together?

Member ship stuff takes about 4-6 weeks on average.
I would call to make sure they send a magazine your way.
1800-998-1110

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang