wipers

daffyduck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone else had wiper blades that are noisy and grab? Mine do and they sound awful.They don't have a very smooth action to them.Any comments or suggestions.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get the same feedback from my wipers from time to time on all of my cars. New blades solve the problem. ;)

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's been raining alot here too and I've got Rain-x on my windshield too but the brand new wipers are almost too good! they wipe all of the rain away on the first swipe up and back down they grab so tightly that they squeak!!! trick is to not drive in the rain if you can avoid it, these cars just aren't meant to be driven, keep the miles off them, remove the wipers to save weight, and spend your free time waxing and washing it.

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try the new Rain-X Latitude or similar blades. I put them on my truck, and the difference is huge. No streaking or grabbing.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A coat of wax on the windows does wonders. I do it on all my cars and barely turn on the wipers even in the rain.

OP
OP
D

daffyduck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should've included that the car is a 2008.I got caught in the rain and that was the first time the wipers have ever been used,so the wipers are brand new.Relax guys the car won't melt.