Woodhouse delivered yesterday!!!!

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the 2002 R/T 10 Graphite Viper that WoodHouse dropped off last night.
Thanks for that fateful ride, Bruce.:2tu: I will post some better pictures tomorrow, or when the weather is nicer.
You must be registered for see images attach

another

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The graphite was the first Viper I ever saw and was disapointed that color was not available when I chose mine. Nice pick, enjoy.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted this really fast and forgot to say thanks to Bill, Mark, and Joe. Thanks for a great car, and a smooth transaction, and for working with me on the delivery.:headbang::2tu: It could't have been easier. also, wanted to add that I have driven over 50,000 miles this past year, traveled through about 9 or 10 states, without incident. today, I drove this car under 10 miles, and was pulled over. because he could not see the temp tag..... is this a sign of things to come?:)

V

Venomiss

Congratulations on your Viper and hope you get your other one soon too!

Viper ACR Lover 02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations... And it may not be a preview of things to come but there is no doubt that these cars get dramatically more attention than almost everything else you see on the road. Great car and phenomenal color (Though I am a bit partial ;) ) Good luck with it

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Concrats!! Are you going to take that to Tonys with your wifes SSG? Are you still getting the 08?

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey man, congrats! Looks great!:2tu:
What mods are you planning on doing?
I'd suggest Exhaust + Trunk Top + Spoiler + tinted windows and that Viper will look and sound amazing! I've always really liked the graphite color! Although i'm not a fan of cognac interior, i ripped mine out after owning my viper for 2 months and replaced it with black because It fit me better. Good luck and have fun! welcome to the family!:drive:

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here's The 2002 R/t 10 Graphite Viper That Woodhouse Dropped Off Last Night.
Thanks For That Fateful Ride, Bruce.:2tu: I Will Post Some Better Pictures Tomorrow, Or When The Weather Is Nicer.
You must be registered for see images

Another
You must be registered for see images

i Really Love That Car, Best Viper Ever Built.:d

DreamOn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Suh WEET! Absolutely beautiful! If only there was a better interior color. ;) What mods did Woodhouse do for you?

DreamOn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I posted this really fast and forgot to say thanks to Bill, Mark, and Joe. Thanks for a great car, and a smooth transaction, and for working with me on the delivery.:headbang::2tu: It could't have been easier. also, wanted to add that I have driven over 50,000 miles this past year, traveled through about 9 or 10 states, without incident. today, I drove this car under 10 miles, and was pulled over. because he could not see the temp tag..... is this a sign of things to come?:)

Crap! That is probably the lamest excuse I've ever heard. There are cars around here that drive around with a hand made tag saying "tag applied for" and 50% of the time one of the three words is misspelled. :lmao: Anyway, I hope he just wanted to check out your car and didn't want to admit it. I can't wait to see your new baby in person!:2tu: