would like to put a splitter on the front of my gen 1 any ideas

mrbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking for a splitter for the front of my gen 1 . i have the diffuser in the rear [black] and the black side pipe covers now i need a black in the front looking for ideas on a black splitter . who has them or what have you constructed . i have a sheet 2x 6 foot of lexan does any body have a template for a flat splitter , all ideas welcome thanks to all mrbob

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do a search for either "splitter" or for Dave 6666 posts. Dave built a nice one and I know I've seen a bunch of photos of different aftermarket splitter installs....just can't remember where they are.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, I think Steve at Vipair offers a nice one, as is all his stuff. I don't see it on his site, but am pretty sure he was working on one.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the one I got made.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEre is a pic of one of my Gen 1/2 Viper splitters in black, the car it is on is a Twin Turbo Gen 1, this customer has reported to me that he bought a number of the simple bumper bolt on splitters that a lot of people offer and fabricate, he had spent over $1500 on a few different ones and after having them rip off and damage his bumper, he was weary of a another solution. He has called me numerous times now to tell me how great the real splitter I sold him works and he has been to over 190 mph with it on and his feedback is that it did its job, it stabilized his car and made it **** to teh ground and made him more confident at speed.

MarcRoth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My choice is with Steve Second to none. Top shelf parts and service, Not Viper Taxed at all Like Some..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine