Would someone check a car for me in Texas

WAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would someone be willing to check a Viper for me. Its located in Richardson TX which appears to be a suburb in the north part of Dallas. Thanks for any help you can provide. Phone 610 547 9779
Email [email protected]

OP
OP
W

WAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. A member here did an excellent job, pictures and a very good detailed description of the car. Looks as if the car was not well cared for. This help saved me a lot of time.

Jim, thanks very much for your help.

I will keep looking.

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wam,
Be careful with cars from Texas! Many of them come back totally clear with clean titles, clean CarFax and AutoCheck reports and they have in fact been totalled in accidents and salvaged with no evidence in their paper trail. You were smart to have the car inspected. I just checked out a light blue 2008 Coupe that looks gorgeous in pictures that was in fact destroyed in an accident and rebuilt with absolutely no disclosure whatsoever. Scary stuff!
The best way to find the car of your dreams is to get recommendations from this site on cars that members know of and then you are dealing with the reputation of the seller. I have found the members in this community to be the very best of the best. This is an incredible place to be and like no other club in existence:) Best of luck finding your car.

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. A member here did an excellent job, pictures and a very good detailed description of the car. Looks as if the car was not well cared for. This help saved me a lot of time.

Jim, thanks very much for your help.

I will keep looking.

By the location I'm guessing this particular car was greeeeen???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi