WOW does IT LOOK GOOD!!! (red white coupe)

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
today i went to the SF auto show, and i finally saw the new coupe. And WOW!! it looks awesome!!it was red with two white stripes with the H-style wheels with the mamba interior. it looked amazing!! it was perfect. everything about it was perfect!! this car looks 100x better in person!! the people who say that the viper coupe is ugly must be mentally ill because it looked incredible!! i saw the new z06 too and it didnt even compare! nobody even knew what the z06 was! and the viper got just as much stares (if not more) than the ford GT!! it just looked amazing! i couldnt stop looking at it! the stripes made the car look perfect! and it looked LOWERED!the H-style wheels looked amazing and really looked good with the car! i think (not to start an arguement by saying this or anything like that ) the new coupe is the BEST LOOKING viper yet!! DC doesnt need to change anything because it looked perfect!!people who own an srt-10 coupe are very, very lucky! :2tu:

btw pics are coming!! :headbang:

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Get the pics up. I want to see it. I heard they are making 50 Red/White coupes to be picked up at the Barrett Jackson auction in Scottsdale this Jan. Numbered, special interior trim...etc.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here are some from the ny auto show i took last winter, i think its the one your
talking about.

6041PICT0105-med.JPG

6041PICT0104-med.JPG

6041PICT0149-med.JPG

6041PICT0164-med.JPG

6041PICT0157-med.JPG

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rims are growing on me, espscially in the light of all the talk of weight reduction. Those wheels look LIGHT! Anyone have exact numbers?

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
today i went to the SF auto show, and i finally saw the new coupe. And WOW!! it looks awesome!!it was red with two white stripes with the H-style wheels with the mamba interior. it looked amazing!! it was perfect. everything about it was perfect!! this car looks 100x better in person!! the people who say that the viper coupe is ugly must be mentally ill because it looked incredible!! i saw the new z06 too and it didnt even compare! nobody even knew what the z06 was! and the viper got just as much stares (if not more) than the ford GT!! it just looked amazing! i couldnt stop looking at it! the stripes made the car look perfect! and it looked LOWERED!the H-style wheels looked amazing and really looked good with the car! i think (not to start an arguement by saying this or anything like that ) the new coupe is the BEST LOOKING viper yet!! DC doesnt need to change anything because it looked perfect!!people who own an srt-10 coupe are very, very lucky! :2tu:

btw pics are coming!! :headbang:

BEST LOOKING VIPER yet? You are one weird monkey.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I received a special invite for VCA members in the mail today. The car you saw is a 1 of 50 car in that color combo. VCA members can fill out the application form to be entered into the drawing. The 50 winners will be permitted to buy the special ed. car (just like 50 yellow 2005 VCA cars). Red/white stripes, red seat accents, shifter, steering wheel, special 5 spoke wheels, numbered placque. $91,990, must be paid in full prior to Barrett Jackson, 01/20-01/22 to participate in special ceremony & event surrounding taking delivery AT Barrett Jackson in AZ. You can either drive, trailer or have car shipped to your home.

I love the car, but have seen 06 coupes offered @ Invoice plus $1,000 so may have a real problem paying MSRP. Although would look great next to my 02 FE Red/white... :)

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
P.S. VCA Members: Deadline to submit application for drawing is 1 week from today, 12/02. Drawing is 1 week from Monday, 12/05. "You will participate in an exclusive ceremony on the wkend of Jan 20-22 at the BJ auction, where you and the other winners will take part in a special ceremony".

Thoughts? Sween, are you a member? This sounds like it would be right up your alley...

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He may have a nice GTS but why did he feel the need to interject it here. There was NOTHING in this post about the GTS. TROLL.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He may have a nice GTS but why did he feel the need to interject it here. There was NOTHING in this post about the GTS. TROLL.

LOL, why are you so angry little man, don't worry, you have a nice Viper too!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone Else notice, that the coupes wheels here are just copperhead/First Editions wheels with windows cut in them? I like them, although I know some people dont. I bet they gave up some structural integrity by windowing them like that, its probably why they never came to production.

Jon

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These rims have been posted before and are as shown on the European Show Circuit. The rim is the third in line for choices on the new Coupe, but has been delayed. I haven't checked this week, but it will be an option for buyers in the fairly near future. Commonly called the H spoke, it does appear to look lighter weight, but I don't know that anyone has asked the question - though it is a good one.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bill P.,
Are you familiar with the drawing and if these cars are going to be offered w/ any rebates or incentives like some have started to offer on the coupes?

Thanks,
John

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill P.,
Are you familiar with the drawing and if these cars are going to be offered w/ any rebates or incentives like some have started to offer on the coupes?

Thanks,
John

I would not think there would be incentives or rebates offered by dealers on a drawing of 50 VCA cars. AND if you can direct me to the rebates and incentives offered on the coupe I would really appreciate it. I do not think there is a program like that.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There was a post several days ago by one of the dealers offering 2 '06 coupes @ INVOICE plus $1,000. (xxxx?). One solid blue and one FE.

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a solid black coupe at the Arizona Auto Show today. They also had a GTS blue SRT convertible. Both Vipers were damn ****!!! :cool:

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone Else notice, that the coupes wheels here are just copperhead/First Editions wheels with windows cut in them? I like them, although I know some people dont. I bet they gave up some structural integrity by windowing them like that, its probably why they never came to production.

Jon

Copperhead wheels are different, the spokes do not come out to the edge of the rim like these do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960