Wrecked 98 GTS Blue/White

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrecked 98 GTS Blue with White stripes.
Missing drivers door, broken back window, missing tires and front windshield cracked. The stripes are peeling and there is some road rash on the back fenders.

Any ideas if this is fixable or not? Not sure where I could get parts.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I was thinking of looking for a 1/18 scale equivalent to get the windows, tires and doors fixed, but not sure what to do about the missing drivers door.

Thought it might be fun to repaint, maybe red, but the blue metallic isn't too bad. I guess it could be displayed from the passenger side which looks good, but the stripes would need to be redone, maybe painted instead of vinyl?

I hope you didn't think this was a real car?? :lmao:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thstas gonna need new seats to bring it back to stock and what kinda person would paint the intake that color ?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the insurance company is going to total that car. Hope you can re-coup your losses.

Bruce

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, 98 u say?...car must have been repainted by the previous owner. lol

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, certainly need to paint it R E D so you can make it the fastest GTS!:D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
.............................And it aint even April 1st !!

Translation: This thread is a joke, MilkMan using trick-photography of a plastic model. Not a real Viper.

[yes, we have the parts]

OP
OP
T

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
using trick-photography of a plastic model
Hey, I'll have you know that it's a model made of metal.

Because there is no under-carriage or frame damage I thought it might be fixable. I'd hate to just "take the settlement" and have it hauled off to the junk heap.

I didn't really think anyone on this forum would have a parts car around in worse shape. I might just have to let is go and get some garage queen. Although, I like the challenge. Hum, I wonder if I could fabricate up a TT kit for the engine. That is once I figure out how to replace the missing drivers door.

The GTS did come in a set with a Cobra and a Z06, and they are in worse shape. They must have all been wrecked out at "Toddler Falls".:smirk:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21