wtb: stock set of 97-98 wheels

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i want to get another set of wheels for race tires. I was wondering if anyones got a nice set lying around they don't want too much $ for. :fingersx:

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, the guy that is re-chroming my CCW's out in CA has a set that he says are in mint condition. However, they might be the 18's. If you want I can put you in contact with him.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn, man, you missed out!

There was an auction that closed yesterday on Ebay. Dude wanted $300 for a set of rears with Hoosiers already on them, plus $100 if you wanted the fronts. They wound up going for $380 for the set of rears. I was watching them but figured out another solution to track wheels.

OP
OP
D

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, man, you missed out!

There was an auction that closed yesterday on Ebay. Dude wanted $300 for a set of rears with Hoosiers already on them, plus $100 if you wanted the fronts. They wound up going for $380 for the set of rears. I was watching them but figured out another solution to track wheels.
yea i was the one that bid it that high, but the only reason I didnt go higher was because i didn't want those drag radials at all.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960