wtb supercharged GTS

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry guys I had a freak accident and wrote off my 98 GTS. Head on in to a Semi. Truck driver broke his hand was the only injury except my car. Driving at speed limit in the rain and hydroplaned out of control through 2 puddles on road, spun car under Semi's front tire.

Now I'm looking for a replacement Supercharged GTS in show condition. Wanting to spend under $60,000. Found 2, but one's gone and the other may be gone by July 10th which is when I'd be wanting to purchase.

Ted

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may know of a car for you... Are you looking for a Paxton or Roe?

2001 Saphire w stripes, 16000 miles, Roe SC w/forged internals, AEM and w/**** inj.

Last edited:

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys I had a freak accident and wrote off my 98 GTS. Head on in to a Semi. Truck driver broke his hand was the only injury except my car. Driving at speed limit in the rain and hydroplaned out of control through 2 puddles on road, spun car under Semi's front tire.

Now I'm looking for a replacement Supercharged GTS in show condition. Wanting to spend under $60,000. Found 2, but one's gone and the other may be gone by July 10th which is when I'd be wanting to purchase.

Ted

Which one did you miss ?

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
67 GTS with Paxton. He's got a deposit on it.

I prefer the Roe, but a well done Paxton is OK as well. Good gas mileage is a bonus (mine got 23mpg). Big Brakes is also prefered.

Ted

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They're closed, but their webpage only shows 2 2001 Vipers, both n/a.

Ted

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bummer - sorry to hear about it. that was a SWEET car. i wanted to buy it, but it went on the market a bit too early for me. :(

care i post the aftermath pics i have?

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you have aftermath pics of my car?

The only thing missing from my car was the Headers. Jeff told me of them, I bought them then bought the card reader/writer and the headers are still in the garage. The car was perfect. I added HID, DVD, RS7, had a show sign made, etc. HUGE loss.

Ted