Yellow and black GTS at Antwerpen in Clarksville, MD

Ev1E9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped by Oursmin Dodge in Clarksville, MD after dropping off the kids at school. I knew they had a yellow and black GTS on order, but I thought that color combination was too flamboyant for me. I like solid, conservative colors, so a bright colored car with stripes just isn't for me. All I can say is, "WOW!!!" The Race Yellow with black stripes is awesome.

The GTS is loaded with just about everything except track pack. I prefer the track pack wheels, but the six spoke VENOMs look great in hyper-black. Also, the Laguna leather package (black) is incredible. Very nice car, and they had it listed without markup. Here's a pic:

You must be registered for see images attach

I apologize I did not take more pics. I knew this car was coming. Several weeks ago I was told it was sold. However, I spoke to their SRT sales rep last week, and he said it was not. If you're looking for a yellow GTS with black strips here's your shot.

Last edited:

lpjr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
did you happen to see what the price was?
larry

OP
OP
E

Ev1E9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry,

According to the moroney label the price is $141,440. Here's the web page from their site:

MODERATOR EDIT: Links to no site supporting vendors is not allowed.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Koons in Tysons is advertising a Black GTS for sale on their website, but it has a big "SOLD" sticker on it.

Disingenuous dealers.

OP
OP
E

Ev1E9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry,

According to the moroney label the price is $141,440. Here's the web page from their site:

MODERATOR EDIT: Links to no site supporting vendors is not allowed.

Makes sense. Sorry about that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950