YELLOW FOR 2004 ???

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody in the know, have you heard anything about colors for 2004.

I know there has been some rumours here on the board. Steve, Joseph, Jon B, Bill P, Mike B - anybody, ARGH I wish they would make it in yellow. In my opinion it look so much more KILLER-LIKE in yellow

DODGE I WISH YOU WOULD MAKE IT YELLOW !!!

viperweb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems like everytime we want something somebody starts a poll. Would Dodge make yellow a 2004 color if everyone voted for it? Or is it already decided?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No poll, but I would hope they make a yellow one, as I am getting about 3-4 calls a day asking me if they are doing Yellow in 2004.
PVO, just do it, so I can get back to work.

My personal choices for 2004

1. Viper Blue ( 96 - 97 )

2. Prowler Orange

3. Yellow

No red for one year, just to be different.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would guess that yellow is a finalist as the next addition in 2004, since it was on the 2003 wish list. Confirmation will not come on that until next summer.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FutureGTSowner:
OHHHH I saw someone said the Blue of 96-97, with white stripes would look incredible. can anyone photoshop it? I will try...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's with a roof though, i did this awhile back...
You must be registered for see images

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think yellow is likely - wasn't yellow one of the colors they were considering for 2003? Alot of folks want yellow, and the car looks good in this color - so I would hope they decide to do yellow for 2004. I would certainly buy one!

Beyond yellow, I would like to see the car in white (gotta agree with Steve, it looks NICE in white) - they haven't done a GTS in plain white ever. I would like to see maybe some sort of greenish color too - I think it would be nice. I actually think a copper or gold SRT would also be nice - but hey i have weird taste I guess.