Yellow RT/10

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha would have helped if I clicked on the RT link the first time i checked out the website, I thought the vipers they had on the main home page was all they had listed :dunno:

2BADD-4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You
picture.php
can never go wrong with yellow.:2tu::2tu::2tu:

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2Badd-4U and Vipuronr thank you for the links I really do appreciate it and all that have helped to far, please keeps the suggestions coming, I checked out both of the site, oddle is a cool site that I never even considered and the viper from cars.com will be getting a call from me but I really think it will be out of the range I'm willing to pay, it has really low miles and still has the warning stickers on the dash, its very nice

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes I saw that, thanks for keeping an eye out for me!!! I already contacted them, they have no maintenance records only owned the car for a very short period of time and put a 1000 miles on it, I have a strange feeling something is wrong with it due to it sitting most of its life, the owner seemed very vague, i have been warned lower mile vipers seals breakdown due to lack of lubrication, but its nice, pretty and yellow i love it but I will more than likely pass because of my gut feeling

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh that website is heaven! thanks I'm looking for a solid yellow rt but that is a site I will be checking everyday :2tu:

stonemaster44

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Johnnyviper
I do have a 2001 yellow rt/10 i want to sell,it was listed in the classified before,it got a Roe S/C and i still have all the original parts,I'll send you a PM with my ph number if you want call me
Sam

BC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HSSSSSS - that is an amazing shot of the three Yellow Vipers! Hope to see you out at the meet end of April here on the Island!

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HSSSSSS - that is an amazing shot of the three Yellow Vipers! Hope to see you out at the meet end of April here on the Island!

Thanks BC Viper. Not sure if we can make it or not. We will start planning now and see how we make out. Will keep you posted on our site.

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was bidding on a yellow viper on ebay, my first bid went through and someone out bid me just before the end of the auction, I waited until 25 seconds before the auction ended and went to put another bid in to knock out the other bidder, well my computer internet browser crashed when I clicked the confirm bid button, I didnt win the auction :curse::comp2: :peod: well i guess I have to keep searching

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was bidding on a yellow viper on ebay, my first bid went through and someone out bid me just before the end of the auction, I waited until 25 seconds before the auction ended and went to put another bid in to knock out the other bidder, well my computer internet browser crashed when I clicked the confirm bid button, I didnt win the auction :curse::comp2: :peod: well i guess I have to keep searching

That ***** man. Good choice though, I've always wanted a yellow RT and might actually get one someday down the road, if not something else. I personally wouldn't use ebay though. I'm sure it's fine, but I'd just stick to the classifieds on here primarily. Or vendors through this site. Have you ever met Steve Orsini? He's one of my friends, met him through my friend Martin. He bought a 2001 Yellow RT back in 2009 I believe.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite losing the auction, keep in touch with the seller.. you never know if the winner will back out opening a new chance for you!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A yellow 2001 RT/10 owner contacted VCA HQ recently about selling his car due to disability. Probably won't be cheap as it has only 5300 miles and a Heffner-installed Paxton supercharger...

PM me if you want us to get more details for you...

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To costanZo, I dont think I have meet Steve Orsini yet unless Martin introduced him to me, by any chance is he thinking about selling? Thanks for the post

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To InjectTheVenom thanks, thats a very good point, I did chat with the owner on the phone before I bid so I will be saving their number and give them a ring in a week or so

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To costanZo, I dont think I have meet Steve Orsini yet unless Martin introduced him to me, by any chance is he thinking about selling? Thanks for the post

Na, as far as I know he wouldn't be looking to sell it. He's on facebook though, you should hit him up. Actually, you're on my facebook lol. He's under my friends on there.

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To Y2K5SRT, Thanks for thinking of me, I will send you a PM, I as well think it will not be cheap but I guess you never know, I was looking for a reasonably priced NA yellow gen 2 RT10 drive with up to 35K miles

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na, as far as I know he wouldn't be looking to sell it. He's on facebook though, you should hit him up. Actually, you're on my facebook lol. He's under my friends on there.

Thanks I sent him a friend request, his viper is exactly what I want

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks I sent him a friend request, his viper is exactly what I want

Yup, it's the one I've always wanted too. I actually already drove his car a couple years ago. We swapped cars for a quick ride, it was nice ;)

Don't give up hope, within the next couple of months you should start seeing several yellow RT's for sale. You only have one a$$ anyway, so just enjoy the GTS in the mean time :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960