yellow RT10 with black stripes for sale in IL

viperscott

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My friend, who bought from me 2009 STR-10, told me yesterday, that finally he is ready to let go his older beauty.
Since he is pretty busy guy, he asked me if I know anybody who can be interested in his car.
He owns nice yellow 2002 RT10 with black stripes. He bought it in 2003 from first owner with little milage. Car is in very good condition, with 39k miles (my friend drove it work almost every day during warm months for 8 years).
Car wasn't tracked even once, garage kept, 90% are miles from west chicago suburb highways. Clean title in hand.
Car with both - hard and soft top, rear spoiler. Recently done tune-up, front tires are new, rears have 3k miles on them. During time all susp bushings were replaced. Last winter car got new clutch (it wasn't necesarry, but owner thought that it is good time to do it).
If somebody is interested - I got extra set of powdercoated black wheels from gen III what can be installed on this car.
Let me know if anybody would like to know more, or see detailed pic's.
Scott
You must be registered for see images attach

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May I suggest before the mods find this that you post a link to the ad in the VCA classifieds? If there is no link they will recite you the forum rules on needing an ad in the VCA classifieds to advertise a car for sale..... ;)

As for the car, SWEET! :yay: YELLOW!!! :nana:

OP
OP
V

viperscott

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will have pics of the car tomorrow probably, and I will post it in classifieds.
Front plate is installed :-(. Required by law.
In IL cops love to stop us just for missing front plate. For the first time - they gave me for example 2 written warnings at once. Now I pay tickets or explain that I just bought front bracket....

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't recall seeing that car at the local meets. But that permanent plate mount has got to hurt. GLWS.

I have the quick mount for JonB that always stays in the trunk.

OP
OP
V

viperscott

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Owner of the car is not attending VCA meetings. He is pretty busy with his job meetings... I was there myself just few times. If club would gather Fri evenings instead of Wed - IL record will be at least 3 cars higher...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang