Yellow SRT 10???

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also the poll here that showed Black was more wanted than charcoal proved correct. A Yellow and Black SRT Convertible would be COOL!

I used to be only into Red, now I'm in a Yellow mood.

I have a Yellow Hummer H2, A Yellow and Black Jeep Wrangler, A Yellow Z06, and I am working on buying a 70' Yellow AAR Cuda.

If Chrysler doesn't do Yellow for 04'I may buy a Ford GT, or a Yellow Ferrari?

Keep the heat on them Billy P!

Thanks!

2Charmed

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK,

Fellow yellow believers - come on let's be serious about this and give Joe some helping amo here (and me, lol, as I would really like my 04 to be yellow).

Please give a quick reply to this YELLOW topic.

Thanks

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am on the waiting list for an 04' Yellow SRT/10 and have been since about January of this year. I will only take an 04' in Yellow (or a coupe in almost any color!)

So I seriously hope they make YELLOW for 04'

2Charmed

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I myself have been on the Bill P/Woodhouse list since November 2000 - waiting, first for a 03 but as that didn't work out due to the Certificate program I had to wait for 04.

I have patiently been wating for 3 years and I will only take a 04 in yellow.

Dodge you can increase you sales so much faster if you have YELLOW OPTION - are you listening - PLEASE.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll trade you my red 2003 today for a yellow 2004 tomorrow. Inluding the 2002 GTS, that would be about $225,000 in sales from one customer in three years....no yellow, I go back to Ferrari. Oh, and I forgot the 99 RT/10, which would make the total about $300K since '99.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dang we have enough folks now for a limited run!!!

I have a hunch that the powers that be at DC still monitor this site alot. As our Grand Poobah stated..................." Keep the comments coming!"

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send a message/e-mail to Tony "Vipermad" to ask for an official pole to be set up. You can also try to ask him for options. For example, if you only want current owners to vote, or just have anyone registered. Either way would be fine IMO, to influence DC. Only one vote per member!

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a smart idea bad, a tan or cognac color top would be nice for all colors to match the same color interior.

VetteKillr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper owners pride themselves with the fact that when they want a change or feel that something needs to be corrected, Chrysler will listen and respond. This is what drives me to want to be a Viper owner even more. Its more than just the power and sound of the vechicle, its that I know there is someone else out there that feels the same as I do. WE WANT YELLOW AND WE WANT IT NOW!

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DC listen up!

Make it yellow and they will sell.... don't and some other company will...
ever notice how right after the yellow viper came out, all the other car companies came out
with a very similair shade of yellow on everything from the vette to a focus.

Not only the viper crowd will thank you the DC STOCKHOLDERS will thank you!

why not move some product?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awe you guys are just yeller! Through and through.

I admit the yellow looks good. My problem is my wife HATES yellow cars. Hmmm. Na, never mind.

Reaction score
OK then!! If they will not give us yellow, we will settle for BLUE (like the special run SRT Ram). Sure we will take the white stripes. (I only wish)

PLEASE start the NEW YEAR out right and make either a yellow or blue SRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960