Yellow Vipers

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone knows what the best color is and why. Yellow Fever has been created in the group section so all you yellow viper owners get over there and join it.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all this is awesome.

Second of all you can join groups on this site? I had no idea.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good grief, I've made so many yellow jokes you guys have actually had to start a support group for each other :omg: I would say I'm sorry, but........I'm not :D The good thing is, step 1 it to admit there's a problem. Step 2:

You must be registered for see images

There is no step 3. You are cured after step 2 :rolaugh:;):D Good luck guys! You can get through this!

:lmao:

Black hood vents for the win! :)

(Actually crossed my mind)

Just as a side story, I re-painted my hood grilles a few weeks ago and as soon as I put them back on, it hit me, I should've painted them white! :D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let the hijacking begin!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They made these in RED as well................ Or did you paint yours and forget to put paint over the primer on the vents????????????

Joined.......

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave!! This is worse than we thought! I actually found a website dedicated to the care of yellow Vipers. Just to be polite, I'm posting the link here so you guys can read the articles. Care for Yellow Vipers . I expect a thank you since I'm being nice to you people for a change. Yes, I just called yellow Viper owners "you people" :rolaugh::rolaugh:

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Envy is a tough thing fella's :cool: Chad loves the yellow, you can tell by his love of the McViper. :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Envy is a tough thing fella's :cool: Chad loves the yellow, you can tell by his love of the McViper. :D

Everyone always hates on what they can't have. Guy's go to Walmart, grab you a couple gallons of yellow paint and start brushing it on. It will at least get rid of the horrible red color. You know why more red cars are pulled over then any other color? Because the cops can catch them!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you find them on the site?

Go top right and click on Quick Links (two beside New Posts) and click social groups! :)

Good grief, I've made so many yellow jokes you guys have actually had to start a support group for each other :omg: I would say I'm sorry, but........I'm not :D The good thing is, step 1 it to admit there's a problem. Step 2:

There is no step 3. You are cured after step 2 :rolaugh:;):D Good luck guys! You can get through this!

Just as a side story, I re-painted my hood grilles a few weeks ago and as soon as I put them back on, it hit me, I should've painted them white! :D

Blabber blabber blabber......:D:D

Red car or not, I like the right! :)

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any other color feels no need to post why their color is better, enough said, lol. :D However I'm digging the nice babes by the red gts :D:drive:.

WANTED

ylosnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do I download a picture???? I'm smart enough to own a yellow car but not operate a computer!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the top of the page, go to media galleries, then when that page opens, select upload pics in the right upper corner. When that page loads, then go to the bottom of the page and select upload and choose your pic!

Or go under the FAQ section and it will give better detailed steps. :D

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recommend the Moderators close this thread immediately and reprimand all Yellow owners for their poor choice in vehicle colors. :D

I guess it doesn't help that the Prez owns a yellow car... :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's great that the Prez owns yellow, and that is why he is in charge. He has shown that he can make logical decisions and pick the nicer of the colors. Our local Prez owns one also. Can't go wrong :).

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Legislation is being proposed by our government to ban yellow cars on the highway. Kind of a "black flag" if you will for impeding the green movement.

Yep, the yellow cars are constantly getting rear ended by other vehicles like the Smart Car and the Prius while the yellow car attempts to move over and get out of the way! :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala