Yellow Vipers

1994viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Try!!!. Actualy:
Light travels at a constant speed in vaccum... 3 x 10^8 m/s...
But in media like air, glass, different wavelengths in the electromagnetic spectrum travel at different speeds.
Refractive Index n is inversely proportional to wavelength of light.
But refractive index = Speed of light in Vaccum/Speed of light in medium
Hence, speed of light in media is directly proportional to wavelength...
Since wavelength increases from Violet to Red,
Red travels the fastest...
Violet travels the slowest

Thank you much:drive:

From a physics/astronomical perspective...Blue is faster since it has the highest visible spectrum wavelength at 450-495 nm wavelegnth @ 606-668THz...followed by Yellow at 570-590 nm @ 505-526 THz and then the slowww less energetic Red spectrum at 620-750 nm @ 400-484 THz. So there you have it. I case you were wondering, the Violet Viper would be the fastest.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody know of a mural you can get for your rear view mirrors? Just a peel-n-stick kinda doo-dad?

Yeah, driving my Red Viper reminds me of the situation we often get into in freeway traffic, when you're in a car following a truck and you want something else to look at after being stuck there for an hour. Damn truck! So when I'm out with the boyz cruisin' and there's ALWAYS a yellow car in my mirror, I want change! Something that could actually feel challenging... sporty... EXCITEMENT!

So if someone can do me a Viper mirror view of say, a Honda minivan, just put the yellow Viper behind the van and we'll be set!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pic of the day:

DSC_4979.JPG

:D:D:D:D:D

AndrewDoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave6666, that last pic supports this "Yellow Fever" idea!!!

Anyway, the only good thing about yellow (and red) is that you need it to make Orange!!!

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey..just saw a Yellow with dual white stripe R/T-10 on a flat bed heading south on I-75 (Bradenton area) yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. About 2PM. I was heading north and saw it on the flatbed and for a flash second, I though someone had stolen my GTS and was taking it south...then I saw the R/T-10 Hardtop. Looked really sharp with the dual white stripes. New owner or something???

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who in the world would paint white stripes on a yellow car? Oh yeah, you :). I would probably of crapped myself if I was you considering you have a limited vehicle and sounds unlikely there is 2.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a reminder for those new yellow owners, get over there and join Yellow Fever. You already have great car color taste, now join the group with equal taste!

We have just hit our 60th member and are going strong.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a red 99 rt10 and a red 2003 srt10....

Just bought a yellow srt10 and honestly dont know how I survived so long with the red cars..

the yellow just seems to acellerate and brake/turn so much better..

I always thought these yellow vrs red debates were just for fun..But now Im a true believer in yellow power

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala