Yes its true...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon lottery, Daddy needs a new Viper...

And the color scheme is awesome too! Good luck with the sale and I wish times were a little better on this end I would make a very serious run at your car. Be sure to have the new owner tell us all about it!

Chris

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what is this project car you working on? can you tell us? Sounds like your going to tub it like Sir Hiss and make it into a drag car only. Hopefully you will stick with a V-10. Keep us updated on the progress.

Anyway I didn't see your classified ad yet, does it say how much you looking to get for it? if not e-mail me I might be interested. Thanks.

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, Sorry to hear the news and i just hope you get better satisfaction out of your 'project car' than what you currently get out of this monster, think long and ******* that one!

Anyway, I believe this is your engine setup... http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1020567&a=13774681&f=0

Amazing car, do you or anyone else have any pictures of the NOS bottle system?

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!! What an absolutely AWESOME motor!!

You must be registered for see images

Thought I would post the pic so everyone could drool without clicking on the link.
cool.gif

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
Sorry to hear the news.
What are you going to build?
Why not get rid of the Z06?
Good luck.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BSchillinger:

Ask Gerald how bad his supercharger withdrawal symptoms have been. He hardly ever talks about gerbils anymore. It's just not the same Gerald. Learn from his mistakes!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Withdrawals are bad... C$(#jg D(#@! lfs. ack..
But no fear. My "New" Supercharged baby is almost done...

Gerbil