Yet another satisfied Doug Levin customer

mjguflaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm driving around Miami this afternoon when this guy in a beat up old black pickup truck waves at me to pull up next to him. Initially I think it's just some guy who wants to tell me the Viper is cool and nice and all that(it had already happened twice earlier in the day), but instead he asks me what year it is. "2000". Then, "hey, have you heard of Doug Levin Motorsports". I'm like, "yeah, of course" (since I hang out on this forum), and he says "I'm Doug, follow me..." Next thing I know I'm back at his shop and he's installing K&N filters for me and ordering smooth tubes. All of this on a Sunday mind you, when the shop isn't even open. Anyway, Doug is a super nice guy and those of you who are waiting on him to finish your car I can happily tell you "he's working on it", even on what should be his day off. What can I say but "thanks, Doug".
Mike

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I......need.........more.............gerbil..............power..................................
bounce.gif

blkasp1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep....Doug driving his old ****** truck
laugh.gif
Did he have his Loyal dog Roxy with him
smile.gif
? He's got a brand new truck but he drives an old ****** around town so he can take his dog with him. We like to harass him for it!

Wow Dan, 702 rear wheel horsepower with no headers? I didn't know it had stock headers. I was at Doug's shop while they were working on your car -- the car is magnificent. It sounds nice too. I didn't know the final horsepower they made with it, that's outrageous.

There's a red one with a [Dr Roof] tag that is outrageous too. Doug said it should be a very fast car but he wouldn't tell me how much horsepower they were shooting for? That's just typical of Doug
smile.gif
. We'll just have to wait and see.

Ross

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan can you please tell me how much it cost and what kind of gas are you using. What is your boost level. Also I guess you are having problems getting traction.

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DgeViper1:
Doug is the best! I got my 702rwhp/724tq "level 1" back last week....what a blast!!! The car is running cool,fast and awesome. Doug I love it.

I never thought you could get that kind of safe power out of a bone stock engine. Except for T&D roller rockers the internals of the engine have not been modified at all. I dont even have headers. I better go for a drive now! Later.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>