Yeti's Viper...

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Yeti\'s Viper...

This story just gets weirder and weirder

Didn't Steven Tyler have a Viper? Hmm.

Maybe this is Getty's car and they just spell it different in Canada?

You must be registered for see images

I'm in for a buck now, but I need more info.

or maybe Yanni has gone straight and now calls himself Yeti?

D

DAMN YANKEE

Ok, as we enter the twilight ZOne...

We collectively raise the funds and buy the YETI license plate and give it once a year as the new VCA YETI Award. Hey, its going to charity...right?

Once a year, each President of of a current VCA chapters casts a vote to award "THE YETI" (as it will henceforth be named and attached to an appropriate trophy base), to the VCA chapter that has raised the most money for charities. That chapter can keep THE YETI safely until the next year's vote. Like The Stanley Cup...only much, much stranger.

Im in for $10, anybody else?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This story just gets weirder and weirder

Didn't Steven Tyler have a Viper? Hmm.

Maybe this is Getty's car and they just spell it different in Canada?

I'm in for a buck now, but I need more info.

or maybe Yanni has gone straight and now calls himself Yeti?

Perhaps he was not Yeti, but a Jedi, and his car flows with the force, thus the OUTRAGEOUS cost!

You must be registered for see images attach

or..maybe Yeti was really a Rabi....

Wait...I know....It's not Yeti, it's Betty....

I give up...

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is too funny. My buddy Dave Gencay told me about this car. The who is selling it lives up the road from him in Knoxville, TN. Too funny!

Have your buddy Dave give this snot-head a swift kick in the balls for me for having the brass-ones to look up my phone number on the internet and call my house at 10:30 at night trying to stir up bids on the license plate from that car, would ya? Thanks.

Scott Bennett, you are a dirt-bag.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:confused: At 11:30 PM tonight my wife received a call from some guy claiming to be an "Investigative Reporter for the TONIGHT SHOW." He said he was calling from California. She explained that he was calling the east coast, it's 11:30 at night and that I was in bed, which I was. He went on to say that he is looking for some guys from the VCA to come on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno some night next week. When she asked what for, he advised her to have me go to the message board and look at the "Yeti" subject as that is what they are doing the story on. When she asked where he got my name, he said from the VCA Office. ????

Did anyone else get this call? He is supposed to call me back tomorrow morning.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes!!! Several people have gotten this call...Ignore it, it's a joke/scam whatever...More info to follow, but this is someone trying to have some fun at the expense of the VCA and its' members.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i got one too. they were told i owned the Yeti viper and asked it if was still for sale. this Yeti guy has some serious groupies it appears.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I got a call tonight and the guy said he had purchased the Yeti Viper and wanted to buy mine to donate to the Dream Connection. We agreed on $50k. I'm suppose to meet him tomorrow for the sell. I'm gonna call him and let him know where I'm gonna be. If he shows up with money, great, if not, well I'll just keep my car :p

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wow, it has 2 bids. Lots of positive feedback between the two bidders as well.
The high bidder right now has a feedback score of 1, but has received positive feedback three times. :confused:

Yea, but all three came from "bflash711" who just happens to be the last three positives for "sbowery318cpg". So "erinelgan", "bflash711" & "sbowery318cpg" are all the same guy or at least friends.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The high bidder right now has a feedback score of 1, but has received positive feedback three times. :confused:

Yea, but all three came from "bflash711" who just happens to be the last three positives for "sbowery318cpg". So "erinelgan", "bflash711" & "sbowery318cpg" are all the same guy or at least friends.

we better be careful. this whole Yeti thing is beginning to look like a <font color="red"> </font> SCAM. ;)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yea, but all three came from "bflash711" who just happens to be the last three positives for "sbowery318cpg". So "erinelgan", "bflash711" &amp; "sbowery318cpg" are all the same guy or at least friends.

we better be careful. this whole Yeti thing is beginning to look like a <font color="red"> </font> SCAM. ;)

LOL...Ya think?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I got the same call about the Tonight Show. I really had a hard time not totally breaking up as Kcobean had just called me about his call. The best part was the guy said the Tonight Show was on CBS which I challenged him on. He isisted it was on CBS and just kept asking me if I was "candidate" for the interview and I kept saying "of course I am you want me to keep playing along right?" His "girl" Amamda was supposed to call and set the flights up today....riiiight.
I gotta tell you guys for anyone who has listened to the Audio joke re The Telemarketer in the Alley section this guy sounded exactly like Tom Mabe. Anybody that got the call should listed to that. This is exactly what Mabe does, calls up people and tries to get them to sound beyond stupid on the phone. And he's hilarious.

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LMAO...just stumbled on this thread. I'd like to see the outcome of this "tonight show prank call" thing. Maybe some of you guys with nothing to do should play along if they offer plane tickets and let us know what happens :p

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LMAO...just stumbled on this thread. I'd like to see the outcome of this "tonight show prank call" thing. Maybe some of you guys with nothing to do should play along if they offer plane tickets and let us know what happens :p

I am still waiting for "Amanda" to call. I will be happy to go. :cool: :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, I called Stephen at 9:30am Saturday morning so I could tell him where I was and to bring my $50k cash for my Viper. I clearly woke the guy up ( :D ) and even though I regognized the voice as being Stephen, when I asked for Stephen all I got was a "uhhhhh, he's not here" :buttkick:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How From the looks of the house in the EBAY auction they are obviously not hurt for money, unless thats not their house? :confused:

"HURRY UP HANK THEM PEOPLEZ WILL BE'S HOME SOON TAKE THE PICTHHER"

"ok now good now lets push this here piece of shyt out of here (because it wont start) before we'z gets cawwt, " make us a hunnit thouwsond"

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

man we are all gonna feel like a$$holes if this guy is real and really died LOL

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is some funny stuff. I think if Yeti was REAl and IMPORTANT then SOMONE here would know who he is. This is a BS Scam. Funny stuff though, someone be sure to tell me the story of YETI if they buy that crappy liscense plate lol!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I emailed this dude. He told me "its time for me to tell the whole truth". Is this for real? [*****]??

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe "Yeti" did die. If so, I'm sorry. BUT, the guy handling the auction has gone about it the totally incorrect way. You dont conceal someone's identity just to try to drive the bidding up. If Yeti was someone important, just say so. Its been proven that celebrity owned Vipers arent worth anymore than a normal Viper. Unless it was owned by one of the Viper Founding Fathers, I really dont care. The nut who called me said he wanted to buy my car and even wanted to buy the pictures of ******* girls by my car :eek:

p.s.--When I go to the great racetrack in the sky, I also want a multi-page thread about me and people offering to pay $100k for my car since I'm just as famous as "Yeti" and I expect my tag to sell for at least $500 :D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sold, story is a little different this time though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Vip...1QQcmdZViewItem

a few changes were made it appears. it looks like the side sills have been installed, price is ALOT more realistic, and now he claims to be the original owner. i thought Yeti was the original owner? :confused:

his spelling skills remain the same though. :eek:

BTW - how rare are "slick gts's"? anyone know? i'll check the registry and get back to you all if i find out anything.