You All Have Been Asking To See It!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The party was a huge success with 170 people having registered! all time record for us. Lots of details, will be posted on website in the coming days. But for your amusment, I present our 15th Anniversay video. Made by our region's members and lead by our VP Gary Grube. Hats off.

A little look back on our history, then Steve Ferguson (1st president), VOI commercial video, then Ode to Viper Rap. Those who came to the party, found a DVD in tehir goodie bag that had the entire year's coverage, along with this video segment. It had the crowd rolling.

http://illinoisvipers.com/images/2009/IL15yrsalute.wmv

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex - My compliments on the video and what you keep going with the IL chapter!:2tu: Everytime I see picures of the IL region I am always in amazement! Nice job!

Robert

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congratulations to one of the best Regions in the Country. Had to be a blast and the turnout was spectacular. Nice to set such a quality standard for the other Clubs to emulate when they celebrate their longevity.

Thanks for sharing the video!:2tu:

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary did an especially amazing job on this years video. Props to the Ghetto crew as well, although I'm not seeing longevity for any type of Chicago turf wars in the crowd.

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The DVD is awesome, Gary did do a fantastic job putting this together. The rap video was hysterical! :bling:
Both Adam and I cannot seem to get the tune out of our heads, still! Definetly deserves an MTV music video award!! :2tu:

The officers and club members who put events together and help out do such a fabulous job, its alot of hard workand dedication. I am so proud to be apart of IL VCA team!

Angela

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Real deal. The grey concept is in storage. This is the black one, the actual car they tested with, sent to Europe, shipped all over the country, etc...

Gorgeous. The rear end on this thing is devious.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IS that the REAL ME412 that was there!:omg::omg:

You guys are unbelieveable! Nice job and congrats on 15 years!:2tu:

Robert

it was really neat to see that car in person. many of us got to sit in it. the car fit like a glove was was very difficult to get in and out of.

but it was worth it. :D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey alex.

while surfing through your website, and i got a "Multiple Threat Detection" error message. it says "Exploit Rogue Spyware Scanner."

just thought you might want to know.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You lucky IL guys! I tell ya, that IL president guy goes all out when he does stuff!:2tu:

Still wish they would make that car one day......:)

Robert

G

Gotvenom 08

You lucky IL guys! I tell ya, that IL president guy goes all out when he does stuff!:2tu:

Still wish they would make that car one day......:)

Robert

Alex has a great Viper Invades Niagra Falls tour planned in Sept of this yr.He touched on the events at the party.Sounds like it will be a terrific time.I think a few regions are invited.But don't quote me on that.Lots of viper together always a great time.Alex does a heck of a job for the club.As did the past presidents!

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex,

Just like Big-n-Italian, I received about the same message too from the club website.

Angela

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was really neat to see that car in person. many of us got to sit in it. the car fit like a glove was was very difficult to get in and out of.

but it was worth it. :D

Yeah, our service provider was compromised. The website is clean except for the spotlight. We're working on it now. Will be fixed shortly.

The party was a hell of a time. Took me two days to recover. The next day we hit the auto show. Had a ball. Wasn't bad here in Chicago, but when I was in Detroit it was pretty dead there.

Thanks for the compliments. I loved the ME 412. Too bad we couldn't run the car in the building when we unloaded. But wow, it pushes well! ;.) It really handled those corners.

G

Gotvenom 08

Yeah, our service provider was compromised. The website is clean except for the spotlight. We're working on it now. Will be fixed shortly.

The party was a hell of a time. Took me two days to recover. The next day we hit the auto show. Had a ball. Wasn't bad here in Chicago, but when I was in Detroit it was pretty dead there.

Thanks for the compliments. I loved the ME 412. Too bad we couldn't run the car in the building when we unloaded. But wow, it pushes well! ;.) It really handled those corners.

Yes it did push nice.Mark did a great job stearing.Thanks to Glenn for the delivery and return trip.Made a rogue set of keys with the set provided( clay imprint).......Next time I see that ,it's gone in 1 minute,or 60 seconds what ever is faster:)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex has a great Viper Invades Niagra Falls tour planned in Sept of this yr.He touched on the events at the party.Sounds like it will be a terrific time.I think a few regions are invited.But don't quote me on that.Lots of viper together always a great time.Alex does a heck of a job for the club.As did the past presidents!
Planning to make that one!:nana:

Robert

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456