You know you own a Viper when.....

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you blow the doors off of Suzuki Hayabusa's. I friggin' love it.
This reminds me of the comment about losing 1,500 street races and not knowing it. :cool:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When your viper is parked outside and you can't eat because you don't want someone around it or touch it. Then you tell your wife you want to check on the car... :D ...*** BLK

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you start talking your wife into buying a second one to replace her daily driver

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you drive by a school and all the kids run shouting viper to the chain link fence and you think they might just break it down

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you go to a quarter mile track and everyone in line for a run starts walking your way when you pull up

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you pull up at an auto cross event and no one thinks the car will fit through the cones

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you get in another car you try and put your phone and wallet in the net pockets and there missing

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when your company bans the domain viperclub.org during work hours citing excessive bandwidth usage

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you drive into your court late at night and all of the bedroom lights turn on

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you contemplate buying something you relate it to the price of a twin turbo kit

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you spend time thinking about smart @ss answers about hood speakers

"the car is so fast the speakers have to be out front to hear the music inside"

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you start trying to convince yourself its ok to take a day off just to be with the car

twiceshy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You spend all your free time on this website (when not servicing the Viper).

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When your friend goes outside to smoke and when you go out to see what is taking him so long, you're hood is popped and its 10 people standing by your car and he's telling everyone its his (happened to me tonight)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When your friend goes outside to smoke and when you go out to see what is taking him so long, you're hood is popped and its 10 people standing by your car and he's telling everyone its his (happened to me tonight)

makes me think your "friend" was the one that keyed your car... but I'm just paranoid that way :D

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When your home renovation is almost done and it's a beautiful job but you still would rather have bought a second Viper.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

makes me think your "friend" was the one that keyed your car... but I'm just paranoid that way :D

Nah, he was 60 miles away that night and he's a huge Viper fanatic like I am. He's one of the last people who would've done it. Plus, he knows I would've killed him :D