You Know You're a Canadian When...

OP
OP
F

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most telling part of that picture is that the top is down.

Whenever I see someone driving around on a beautiful day with the top up, I think "they just don't get it".

Do you mean to say that the top goes up? Who knew?!

:D

Greg

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a 1991 for $5k with 30,000 miles (from Texas) this fall. It looks and drives brand new. Of course, within a couple of weeks I'd ordered an FMII turbo, AFCO suspension, hard dog roll bar, butterly brace, frog arms, light wheels, better tires, clutch and flywheel upgrades, brake upgrades... the $5k for a cheap Miata for strafing bumpy backroads somehow became $18k.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought a 1991 for $5k with 30,000 miles (from Texas) this fall. It looks and drives brand new. Of course, within a couple of weeks I'd ordered an FMII turbo, AFCO suspension, hard dog roll bar, butterly brace, frog arms, light wheels, better tires, clutch and flywheel upgrades, brake upgrades... the $5k for a cheap Miata for strafing bumpy backroads somehow became $18k.

You may not be able to find a low mileage Stealth R/T TT for under $10K, but for that price you may find one with 18" tires, bigger turbos, exhuast, GAB shocks, ic's , boost controllers etc.

My 500hp Stealth cost me $10us. Last spring I bought a 59,000mi Black Stealth R/T TT from JohnB (PartsRack.com - Home) for well under $10K and he had another 'record holder' magazine Stealth TT with bigger turbos for under $10K as well. I've got 3 now

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That pic belongs on "Old Man Winter Won't Go Away" thread Mike!

Freezing rain or too warm causing melt?

Ted