Your Opinion on Value? Venom R-NX

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately the time has come when I am considering selling the Viper. Does anyone have an opinion on value? Its an 01 with HRE's, Venom 650R with Nitrous. 22K miles and in good shape.

You must be registered for see images attach

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black w/ stripes is a nice combo. Are your stripes white or silver ? The picture makes them look metallic silver, but I thought they only came stock in white. Anyway very nice looking package, I think the low-to-mid $60's is a little high for your miles, but the mods make up for it. Did the Lambo spur your thoughts of selling ?

OP
OP
V

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea its Trey's old car. Its Sapphire with SILVER STRIPES. Again, I haven't made any decision to sell it yet ... just curious as to the value.

Did the Lambo spur your thoughts of selling ?
Thats part of it. I don't drive the Viper much anymore. The Diablo has somewhat poisoned my fun quotient w/the Viper.

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats part of it. I don't drive the Viper much anymore. The Diablo has somewhat poisoned my fun quotient w/the Viper.

[/QUOTE]

Huh? You give me those two cars to drive, and I know which one I would get in... hint....It is not the silver one!!!

Regards,

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea its Trey's old car. Its Sapphire with SILVER STRIPES. Again, I haven't made any decision to sell it yet ... just curious as to the value.

Interesting. I have owned Lambos since '82, and Vipers since '92. I have found them to be a nice compliment to each other. I ended up Viperless 2 months ago for the first time since '92, and couldn't stand it, even with Diablos in the garage. So I went out and got an 01 Bumblebee. Well, glad to see you on "the Dark Side", but try to keep the Viper. Good luck either way.

OP
OP
V

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. I have owned Lambos since '82, and Vipers since '92. I have found them to be a nice compliment to each other

Agreed! Again, I haven't made a decision to sell it. I love both cars and will always be a Viper person. They both are unique in their own respect. I think part of the problem is this is summertime in PHX; I can't drive neither that much.