your thoughts on 02 graphite color

Rossssi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tonite I am going to look @ a 2002 gts graphite /no stripes,black int.
what are the opinions on this color?
also,where the viper logo is on the front fender it is finished in chrome,is that factory? :usa:

Vipersrule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the color!! I have a 2002 RT/10 Graphite Metallic. GREAT COLOR. And much faster than yellow :) :D .....

The front logo on mine is graphic - same as paint with chrome trimming. Looks really good.

The RT/10 on the side is chrome on the graphite where it's yellow or red on the yellow and red versions.

Good unique color...

Stealth color as well - can't pick it out like the yellow and red - kind of blends into traffic until you get closer - than the Viper magic starts to work.... :cool:

Clifton Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Little biased here but I just bought an 02 RT/10 in Graphite with the Cognac interior last weekend. Looks awesome (to quote my friends).

Mine has the same Silver-Grey emblem... must be factory.

Good luck

OP
OP
R

Rossssi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just called to confirm everything,and I was informed that the car has209miles on it ,is that too many???????what were the miles like on yours @ purch?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see this color on an RT/10 almost everyday and it never gets old. Although, looking at Viper (no matter what color or model) NEVER GETS OLD! :D I have also seen it on a GTS and it looks good as well. IMO, you should add black stripes to the graphite GTS, it will give it more of an aggressive look. But, make sure the srtipes are to stock width. I have seen them done (black on the graphite) before on a GTS but, they were WAY to skinny. It didnt look bad but, it also looked kind of "wimpy".

Austin

Clifton Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
209 miles? No missing digits? Sounds unused to me. I'd buy but check CARFAX to be sure.

Mine had 2,650. Paid $58,900. Couldn't tell you if that is good or bad but that is the lowest I could get the dealer to go (when you gotta have it, you gotta have it!). They were asking $67,500.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost bought one that color. I think it's great! I looks like it would be pretty easy to maintain too. Hey Vipersrule, are you the one that likes to do doughnuts on Texas Motor Speedway? ;)

mjguflaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graphite is nice, but Steel Gray is "Da Bomb". Nothing like the hint of purplish blue that shows up in direct sunlight. Very cool.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice color. I was looking at that color too but the car was sold about a week before I was ready to purchase from Paul Morris at Buhler Dodge. I wanted the RT/10 in Graphite with Cognac and it was hard to find because only 43 were made so I gave up and fell in love with the Sapphire Blue even more. I got mine brand new with 500 Miles on it. I "carfaxed" it and checked out the car and it was great. The dealer had to get rid of it so I got a good deal. Also got it with a bunch of extras (tinted windows, K40 Radar, and Corsa Exhaust System). I love the car! :D

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graphite 02 and Sapphire 01 are the two classiest colors for a Viper in my book.

All business with a touch of class.

The ideal color to pick up a supermodel and hit a nice dinner with, then hit the 1320 the next day.

My Blue/White seems more app for the latter and not the former for some reason, it is boy racerish. And I love it.......

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is the best color i had an '02 RT/10 in graphite liked it better than my '01 yellow. and would have ordered my SRT in graphite if it was available as planned.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graphite is nice, but Steel Gray is "Da Bomb". Nothing like the hint of purplish blue that shows up in direct sunlight. Very cool.

Yeah, I sure wish they had Steel Gray for 2002. I love that color! However, since they don't, Graphite Metallic is the next best thing, in the area of grayish colors.

You must be registered for see images

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graphite has always been a favorite, Also easy to maintain.

Vipersrule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just called to confirm everything,and I was informed that the car has209miles on it ,is that too many???????what were the miles like on yours @ purch?

Mine showed up with 20 miles on it. I got to drive ALL the rest.....

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CycloneGTS said: There are alot of great color schemes, but I still like the Graphite!

Don't you mean there WERE a lot of great colors? Red, Black, and Silver on the SRT *****. Graphite, Saphire, and Yellow would be MUCH better. OK, reds not so bad.

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steel Grey with silver stripes, graphite with silver stripes and red with silver strips are the best looking color combinations.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on, V10, you don't like black with silver, or sapphire with silver? I've yet to see an emerald, but in pics it looks gorgeous!

ditto

S

SUN RA KAT

Quote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree - I almost got Graphite instead of Yellow when I got my Viper, but I would have gotten Steel Grey over Yellow if it were offered in 2002...

OP
OP
R

Rossssi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well guys I now know that the color is definately for me,without one bit of doubt.absolutely impressive,the best way for me to try to explain my thoughts :red,yellow,blue
etc.super hot blonde,aerobics instrutor,super model,etc.
Now GRAPHITE:elegant,brunette think catherine Zeta Jones
exotic,subtle,absolute eye magic.
unfortunately this car was a 209 mile repaint?????????
johnny lot guy ran into it on the showroom floor.

My quest continues --- CAN YOU HELP?

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just picked up a '02 Graphite/Cognac GTS and of course love it. Slightly easier to keep clean for those of us that are picky about that subject.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i voted and yelled! then ordered my car in silver when they changed to black. I had seen a SRT prototype at the factory when i picked up my '01 RT at CAAP and it was graphite, and awesome. this was april of '01!

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Black with silver is OK too. I have not seen a saphire with silver in person yet so I will reserve comment.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187