Zaino on vinyl?

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Zaino leather protector says safe on vinyl. Is this the best route for atextured vinyl dash?

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had great success with Aerospace Protectant 303 on all of my vehicles. If you are going to go the Zaino route, I would recommend the
Z16. Both work well!

-Justyn

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second the 303 recommendation. I have used 303 extensively for years on vinyl auto parts like dashboards and it leaves them protected without that greasy look of other products. It also has a very strong UV inhibitor and is recommended by boating manufactures for it's protective properties on rubber and vinyl. It's not easily found locally, but is carried at boating places or can be ordered mail order.

illegalspeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used the 303 and the Zaino "leather in a bottle" on my dash and doors. The Zaino is shiny, almost greasy, but it can be "buffed" with a clean towel to take down some of the sheen, though. The 303 works great, not too shiny and doesn't attract dust. I mostly use the Zaino on mine because I like the smell. Smells like leather...mmmmm!

Matt

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From everything I've read, all "protectants" are damaging to vinyl. Clean with a mild soap and water.

I even think that last issue of Viper mag had a bit on it.