Zaino

D

dano

Where do you buy their products? I went to three auto parts places...none had ever heard of Zaino...??

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is so much better polish out there now than this smelly stuff. I highly recommend Adams polish and detailer. 2 cents.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Haven't there been 3 threads on Zaino vs Adams in the past 2 weeks?

Zaino is kinda like SnapOn tools. You get it from a private vendor or straight from the source. They don't sell it in stores. Heck, they dont sell Adams and 90% of the HIGH QUALITY waxes and polishes in the stores. You do it online.

ZAINO STORE

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, im not even saying that the stuff i like is better, just saying sal zaino is an @ss and his products are fair at best.

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
plumcrazy

Please explain in more detail in regards to your opinion on Sal and the Zaino line of products.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
call the @ss and let me know... and his products look great but only for a few washes, then they disappear. its good stuff if ya dont wash your car or drive it.

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My problem with zaino is that it takes forever! Too many steps, mix this and that. Let it dry, repeat, blah blah. I use pinnacle which is MUCH easier to use and looks just as good to me.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My problem with zaino is that it takes forever! Too many steps, mix this and that. Let it dry, repeat, blah blah. I use pinnacle which is MUCH easier to use and looks just as good to me.
I think you are mistaking proper prep work that should be done with any product for extra steps required by Zaino. As far as I know it is exactly the same as any other product, you wipe it on and then wipe it off. Like every other product they have a QD that you can use or choose not to use. Unlike most other products you can layer additional coats for added depth and protection but this is not required. I feel that 1 coat compared to anything else seems to last 3 times longer and look just as good if not better.

It is a hobby of mine trying different car care products and I have tried just about every product out there and can tell you hands down nothing compares to Zaino. I think somebody mentioned Pinnacle which is a nice wax but has the durability of a glaze. I am sure this is not a concern with some Viper owners but why have to do every 4 weeks if you don't have to. I enjoy polishing my cars but still use Zaino and right now when it is 15 degrees out I am damn glad I did.

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no problems with Zaino and its durability. I no longer use water to clean my car, dust, bugs etc wipe right off with a car duster, or microfibre cloth then i just reapply with gloss spray.

One major prep when I first got my car, and thats it, now I just maintain it takes a minute or two. Zaino rocks