?Zero Interest Loans, More Discounts, Monday 1/26?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I WILL NOT GET IN A BIDDING WAR WITH FRANK SO
LOOKS LIKE THIS ACR IS JUST NOT MENT TO BE. :dunno:

GOOD LUCK FRANK. :2tu:

WANTED....Jump on this car. It is not set up the way i want...Hurry before it is gone.. I will not get into a Bidding War either with any of my Viper Friends....Hurry...Run...

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What wasn't set up the way you wanted? Just curious - because there aren't a whole lot of options other than ********, the awful NAVI, or some of those hideous interior combos (no offense to anyone that is into multi-color interiors or the NAVI out of the Jeep/Truck line...).

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WANTED....Jump on this car. It is not set up the way i want...Hurry before it is gone.. I will not get into a Bidding War either with any of my Viper Friends....Hurry...Run...

MY FONT IS BIGGER TO
ANSWER YOUR POST, LOL.

I WILL NOT JUMP, RUN, HOP
ON ANY VIPER AT THIS TIME,
PERIOD. IS THIS THE CAR FOR
ME? MAYBE. IF YOU HAVE A
BUYER NOW OR IN THE FUTURE
GO FOR IT, ITS ALL YOURS. I
WILL PULL THE TRIGGER WHEN
I SEE THE DEAL I WANT OR JUST
WAIT TILL IT HAPPENS, IF EVER.
ANY ACR TO ME AT THE RIGHT
PRICE WOULD BE OF INTEREST
TO ME. :headbang:
TIME IS ON MY SIDE AND REALLY
I DONT SEE THINGS GETTING BETTER
FOR THE CAR MARKET.

JMHO :D

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm seeing on printouts direct from Chrysler that the SRT8 Challenger is included in the ep program, just not in the $1K Chrysler Financial credit and no 0%. Programs may differ regionally, but I think this is national from my understanding. I also understand, as stated before, that a dealer cannot exclude one type of vehicle while offering ep on others (ie forbidden to exclude the SRT8 Challengers and Vipers if they want to sell minivans at ep). Around here, there are several SRT8 Challengers - six speed and auto - available. Most have names on the stickers and were built for someone who then backed out of the deal - obvious economy hit...
you saw names on the window stickers because dealers could only get so many srt8's. to get more they had to show a deposit in a customers name- to qaulify as a presold units. once the unit gets there, its able to be sold to anyone. t

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my concern. If...and lucky I mean only if, I need to sell one of mine , I am then forced to compete with Dodge. As you can see their pricing effects the used car pricing, cuz who in their right mind is going to buy a used version of a car they can buy new for a few grand more. Hence this person must drop their used price to an unbelieveble one. It hurts just to look at.

Some are angry with me because I don't seem to appreciate what I have...on the contrary...I am just notorius for trading vehicles quite often, but with this economy that is likely to cease. A am truly glad I recently changed almost the whole fleet... except for that ancient Cooperhead. Good thing I let my wife take it :D. Now she is trying to take the SSG...:mad: Dang sharing marriage crap. As its said from most any wife, "Whats mine is mine and whats his is mine."
edited due temporary insanity

Last edited:

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and to answer the post on the Cooperhead comment. I paid what it was worth since Dodge decided to make a limited production run at 300. Not a very limited number, since the "limited number" (300) is more than they made of the popular SSG (not a "limited number"). The Cooperhead is worth 40K+ a far cry from what I paid since the car has only 7,500 miles on it now.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the dealers and Dodge should be sending JonB a commission check for starting this thread. :) It seems to be selling cars big time. I know it's driving me crazy b/c I want a new coupe.:crazy2: If only they were offering the discount on the ACR's, that would probably push me over the edge. Then again, it's probably a good thing they are not offering the discount on the ACR, as me buying one would probably push me over a different edge.:dunno:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, first off I am not your bro. And are you trying to call me out since I didn't buy your sticky throttle or your $1000 valve covers? Its not my business, but since you try to sell your **** here shouldn't you maintain a neutral position and not try and cause waves with your past customers.

This is one of the times where name calling feels appropriate...and I have never called anyone names on a website (nor have never said anything bad about you personally). Right this moment I guess I know why there are so many people who don't sing your praises. I will not :bdh:, but try not to **** in your own drinking water...its bad for business.

Yeah,he ******* at me on the OTHER site because I want to sell my car and get a GOOD deal on a ACR:dunno: Must be that time of the month:lmao::lmao:

Reaction score
A dealer just emailed me the following information, is it accurate?

The only 2009 Dodge Viper incentive is Employee Pricing. There are no public rebates. No loyalty rebates or finance incentives as of today.

I thought there was 0% and $1k CF cash rebate and incentive rebates for 09's as well as 08's.

Last edited:

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a last good will gesture from dodge to the VC. All vipers at EP, including ACR's. It'll guarantee they go out with a bang instead of a wimper.

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and to answer the post on the Cooperhead comment. I paid what it was worth since Dodge decided to make a limited production run at 300. Not a very limited number, since the "limited number" (300) is more than they made of the popular SSG (not a "limited number"). The Cooperhead is worth 40K+ a far cry from what I paid since the car has only 7,500 miles on it now.

Last edited:

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah,he ******* at me on the OTHER site because I want to sell my car and get a GOOD deal on a ACR:dunno: Must be that time of the month:lmao::lmao:
between all of your PM's and posts i was weary of hearing about it. sorry to have tongue lashed you but you did beat that horse to death and back. i apologize for being ******.. its been a rough 2 months.

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on break-up that Orange crew and get the BEST color in there,lol:D:crazy2:
believe me, if i had cardudes money, i would have bought your car in a heartbeat. i dont know why you want her gone so bad. your car is one the coolest ones ever made.
cept for maybe the acr....;):rolaugh::D just kiddin ya

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How about a last good will gesture from dodge to the VC. All vipers at EP, including ACR's. It'll guarantee they go out with a bang instead of a wimper.

Goodwill gesture to VCA from Dodge?

Dont forget the $1000 VCA MoPar Parts Rebate! Refering member gets $1000, local club gets $250, national vca gets .75 of 1% of a Viper to Raffle!

WHO REFERRED YOU? This thread?!? Heck, thats a FREE MoPar controller (almost)

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A dealer just emailed me the following information, is it accurate?

The only 2009 Dodge Viper incentive is Employee Pricing. There are no public rebates. No loyalty rebates or finance incentives as of today.

I thought there was 0% and $1k CF cash rebate and incentive rebates for 09's as well as 08's.

:bur2:This is your BAZILLIONTH post on incentives. Will $1000 close it? OK here ya go:

VCA $1000 MoPar Parts/accessory rebate.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think the dealers and Dodge should be sending JonB a commission check for starting this thread. :) It seems to be selling cars big time. I know it's driving me crazy b/c I want a new coupe.......

THIS EP++ INCENTIVE on VIPERS COULD EXPIRE VERY SOON as dealer stocks are being reduced. Drumming up some BIZ for our 'parent' was indeed my hope, and THANKS for the honorable mention.

But dont forget my other prediction, still hanging out there but a few days away: 09 orders with MORE COLORS are still a strong possibility....I suspect AFTER this incentive expires......

Last edited:

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is your BAZILLIONTH post about incentives. Will the $1000 close it? OK here ya go:

VCA $1000 MoPar Parts/accessory rebate.
jon a freind and i did this promo, but we were told not to spend the money until they approve the program.that was a week ago i was told this.
we were told to hang tight for a few more weeks. did you hear an update to this?

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS INCENTIVE WILL EXPIRE VERY SOON. MONDAY ?? Drumming up some BIZ for our 'parent' was indeed my hope, and THANKS for the honorable mention.

But dont forget my other prediction, still hanging out there but a few days away: 09 orders with MORE COLORS are still a strong possibility....I suspect AFTER this incentive expires......

Jon,
Do you think the NEW COLORS will also apply to the ACR.? Also do you think it will be just a limited run of each new color.? Kevin

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon,
Do you think the NEW COLORS will also apply to the ACR.? .............Also do you think it will be just a limited run of each new color.? Kevin

Not now, maybe later.

Yes.

But I have NO hard facts, just absorbed some well sourced 'parts guy' scuttlebutt that has me feeling encouraged. I have been wrong before....(cant recall when however!)

Last edited:

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, are you saying that the EP incentive will expire soon or the Mopar Parts rebate, I am trying hard not to call Bill P, because I always end up with another viper.

Additionally, I still think it will be hard to move 09s without these prices as everyone now feels a free viper is the norm:rolleyes:

Cheers,
THIS INCENTIVE WILL EXPIRE VERY SOON. MONDAY ?? Drumming up some BIZ for our 'parent' was indeed my hope, and THANKS for the honorable mention.

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
jon a freind and i did this promo, but we were told not to spend the money until they approve the program.that was a week ago i was told this.
we were told to hang tight for a few more weeks. did you hear an update to this?

As late as 1/22 'they' were still asking for referrals:

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-members-only/619881-announcing-new-vca-member-incentive-4.html

I did one on the day it was announced (gotta be 1st ya know) and JRT sent me a confirmation mail about 10 dasy ago. There has been no announcement of expiry or changes, just that it changed to a REBATE from the initial 'dealer-dollars' type. ie DO THE REFERRAL PROGRAM; BUY A MOPAR PCM or such: Send receipt in to JRT and they process the $1000 refund.

Due to the rapidly-changing "Viper World" I would not wait a long time to use any $1000 VCA incentive earned..... if you have earned it, use it. I suspect there there is 'weasel word fine print' somewhere that could halt the program at any time....but Im a cynic.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang