?Zero Interest Loans, More Discounts, Monday 1/26?

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As late as 1/22 'they' were still asking for referrals:

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-members-only/619881-announcing-new-vca-member-incentive-4.html

I did one on the day it was announced (gotta be 1st ya know) and JRT sent me a confirmation mail about 10 dasy ago. There has been no announcement of expiry or changes, just that it changed to a REBATE from the initial 'dealer-dollars' type. ie DO THE REFERRAL PROGRAM; BUY A MOPAR PCM or such: Send receipt in to JRT and they process the $1000 refund.

Due to the rapidly-changing "Viper World" I would not wait a long time to use any $1000 VCA incentive earned..... if you have earned it, use it. I suspect there there is 'weasel word fine print' somewhere that could halt the program at any time....but Im a cynic.
thanks Jon. i will call the folks there again on monday and if all is well, i will spend some money! i sent you an email btw

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon, are you saying that the EP incentive will expire soon or the Mopar Parts rebate, I am trying hard not to call Bill P, because I always end up with another viper..........Additionally, I still think it will be hard to move 09s without these prices as everyone now feels a free viper is the norm......Cheers,

CALL HIM!

The EP++ incentive works on 08-09 and will help dry up dealer stocks.......that's what its there for!

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thanks Jon. i will call the folks there again on monday and if all is well, i will spend some money! i sent you an email btw

The person in charge of that program is gone til Feb 3 but Beth or Kim should know sumthin!

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FRANK17....did you buy??

Wow, The dealer just called me and said he has reconsidered about the Discount, come on in and lets talk...I will let you all know....

So, Frank: Moldowan bought one.....how 'bout U ?

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet an older MSO car they wont kick anything in for. If I buy a 2008 I get a 6k rebate..If a poor dealer has a 2007 he could not sell..nothing.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I somewhat agree - but I buy these cars as potential vessels that I'll eventually be buried in. So, if I can have fun in them while I'm around, and give the media something to carap about when I'm gone, then I think I've gotten my money's worth.

let's be realistic - none of us needs these cars. Most of us shouldn't even be driving these cars because our driving skills are ********. Perception is the key - and if you focus on the day-to -day value of these material things, you're either going to drive yourself crazy in the short-term, or brag to your friends/neighbors in the long term i f you manage to keep them away from trees and walls...

moldowan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
here she is!
nice ride and amazing nav/stereo!!!!! ATI procharger on order should be here in 30 days or so. ( redesign of mounting assembly for '09's)
zoomer exhaust as well

Attachments

• awesome2.jpg
    awesome2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 73

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
picking it up today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '09 torred w/ 6 speed. loaded!!
ati procharger on order and zoomers exhaust coming on weds.!!!!

Did you get the EP and the zero percent? All dealers I talked to said they could do the EP but no zero percent.

VIPER R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I somewhat agree - but I buy these cars as potential vessels that I'll eventually be buried in. So, if I can have fun in them while I'm around, and give the media something to carap about when I'm gone, then I think I've gotten my money's worth.

let's be realistic - none of us needs these cars. Most of us shouldn't even be driving these cars because our driving skills are ********. Perception is the key - and if you focus on the day-to -day value of these material things, you're either going to drive yourself crazy in the short-term, or brag to your friends/neighbors in the long term i f you manage to keep them away from trees and walls...
How many things do you have to pass on to your grandchildren? How many things will you have your grandchildren will want? Enjoy now, enjoy later.

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard that the Challanger is off the E.P. pricing list again. Too many dealers complaining it didn't need to be given away as sales are doing ok without discount. :dunno:

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard that the Challanger is off the E.P. pricing list again. Too many dealers complaining it didn't need to be given away as sales are doing ok without discount. :dunno:

I think that's REALLY ironic. Has anyone seen the Dodge EP++ ads on tv? They have a whole caravan (no pun intended) of bright red cars led by, you guessed it, a Challenger SRT8. The whole thing with Challengers going on the list, off the list seems a bit sloppy. I'm no marketing genius, but I would guess that the commercial took at least a few weeks to script, shoot, edit, and then distribute to all the networks. That means they intended to have the Challengers be part of the EP++ program LONG before Monday the 26th.

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, I would bet anything and everything will be "subject to change" on a day by day basis till the industry can finally get a decent foot-hold again! I can only imagine what it's like in the big 3's corporate war rooms right now. :omg: I'm just hoping we still have all 3 in the end.

moldowan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did you get the EP and the zero percent? All dealers I talked to said they could do the EP but no zero percent.
yup i got zero down, zero ,% 48 MO, with the 1K immediate cash back too!
funny thing i got the car in grapevine tx, the local dealer called today to tell me tommorrow is the last day or EP.
had to tell i was already in one... the line went silent then.
on the challengertalk forums i could not believe dealers were asking 5-10k over 3 weeks ago :omg:
i feel sorry for the guys that paid a ton for this car already!

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Based on pricing for the upcoming 1/2SS Camaro with similar HP rating (and better weight 3860 to 4170 - both still porkers), I wonder how many Challenger SRT8s will be finding homes once the incentive is off. It's a cool car, no doubt, but the pony wars are on again! :)

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the challenger is prettier imo than the camaro---they really lost alot on the camaro from concept to production--I mean they really seemed to drop the ball in the final stages bad. Anyhow--I was getting the oil changed today and university dodge said all deals were off on the challenger---they have been know to stretch the truth a bit however

moldowan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the challenger is prettier imo than the camaro---they really lost alot on the camaro from concept to production--I mean they really seemed to drop the ball in the final stages bad. Anyhow--I was getting the oil changed today and university dodge said all deals were off on the challenger---they have been know to stretch the truth a bit however

i got a call from a local dealer i test drove one at before buying in Dallas.
he said come in now as EP++ is gone in a few days as well!

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
THIS EP++ INCENTIVE on VIPERS COULD EXPIRE VERY SOON as dealer stocks are being reduced. Drumming up some BIZ for our 'parent' was indeed my hope, and THANKS for the honorable mention.

But dont forget my other prediction, still hanging out there but a few days away: 09 orders with MORE COLORS are still a strong possibility....I suspect AFTER this incentive expires......

GOOD NEWS: The SSG, YELLOW, and ORANGE and other colors are OPEN and the EP++ is still alive (except ACR). The only exception is Anaconda ACR...not open yet, may be a glitch.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Ford offering that on the GT 500s ???????

No.

I wish we'd divide this thread to two at this point: deals for Challengers/other and deals for Vipers. There's a lot of confusion now, and I am only interested in the Viper.

Last edited:

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ford is offering 0% up to 48 months I beleive, but that is in lieue of a $4000 discount--cant have both with ford

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
don't knock Ford too hard. They are the only of the three that are not taking our tax dollars. I have paid enough for all of the Vipers through the years. I hope that the boys at Cerberus understand.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang