zo6KLR r u still in the garage with the motons?

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man, i am wore out. Started on it around 8pm and had the car on jacks, wheels and fenderwells off. Picked up my wife at 9, had a quick bite and went back at it. I finished both rears and pas. front. It is now around 2am and all is left is the driver's front install and to mount the resevoirs. Either the front is trickier than the back or I am just too tired to think. I accidentally mixed up the upper and lower mounting bolts on one side so that cost me another 10 minutes. I am taking pics as I go, to add to Adams how-to. There's no such think as too much information.

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
most jobs take twice as long as u thought they would , especially if it is new territory.

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wallbanger, just curious. How did you know I was working on the car last night? I don't think I told anyone.

Going to finish the front end today and make an appointment for the alignment. I took the car out to the alignment shop yesterday to show the guy what to expect, and he said it wasn't going to be a problem as far as the lowness is concerned.

I wish my lift was here. It would make it so much easier to move around on the car. I woke up this morning stiff as a board. I am getting old.