1999 GTS Rare black with conolly and stripes for sale

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling my 1999 GTS to expand my business. Don't like the idea but I have to do it. Car has always been taken care off and maintained meticulously. Has 8,200 miles. Mopar/Borla exhaust,T&D roller rockers with chrome molly push rods,SVS billet throttle bodies with cold air bigger air box and K&Ns, Mopar performance PCM. Car is one of less than 20 in this color combo.Email me at [email protected]

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does that car have the cast or forged pistons? :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

(and besides that Ralph, how have you been?) Good to see you still have that famous black/silver, and sorry to see it go. Drop me a PM with the price and I will see what I can do on this end of the world for you.

Chris

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chris! Doing okay. The Forged Horsemen is still around. Been busy the last couple of years trying to build up my exotic car transport business. Have to sell my beloved GTS. Need to buy a low profile flat bed carrier to transport cars out of Chicago to my trailer and transport out of state. But with a Viper or not will always be a Viper fan. And maybe some day get another one. But it will be a forged piston version, LOL! Even though I love all Vipers especially the 96 and 97 blue GTSs.

Reaction score
Ok I'm a noob to engines and all that and I have to ask a question. What's the difference between forged and whateer the other model is? I've heard this mentioned before.
Sorry for my dumbness.

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aren't all 1999 models forged pistons?

In a nutshell 96-99 models have forged (stronger) pistons. 2000 -up have cast pistons. Older models better for mods like nitrous and blowers with stock pistons.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And just as an FYI, Ralph and I used to beat each other up because of his black/silver FORGED 1999 GTS vs my black/silver CAST 2000 GTS. He finally got so ticked off that I claimed my car was as good as his that he changed his forum ID to Forged Horsemen - and I think there were three other guys that beat up on the creampuffs with him. :D

It was all in good fun and he really does have an awesome GTS. Forged too! :2tu:

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yea those were fun times. And more than the great cars that Vipers are, that's what its all about. Gary and Chuck from the IL VCA are the other two Forged Horsemen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc