DEAL OF THE CENTURY: $50k 2002 GTS FINAL EDITION #94 1000 ORIGINAL MILE SHOWROOM

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score

DEAL OF THE CENTURY: I have a 2002 GTS Final Edition #94 in showroom condition with only 1000 original miles that I am putting up for sale. I have reduced the price to $50,000.00. The Viper is completely stock and came to me by way of a collector in Chicago in the original factory dress, still wrapped! It is completely original, no accidents, no paint work, no bumps, no dings, no scratches, no stories. This Viper is completely gorgeous. Unmolested, never tracked, garage queen, never seen rain, stored in a temperature controlled car vault since new. Original everything, all documents included. Ask JonB@PartsRack about this car!!!
The car has a clear bra that was professionally custom cut and applied which covers a lot more of the car, protecting it from chips, etc... I have custom embroidered floor mats and a rear trunk mat from JonB @ PartsRack that are black with matching (Final Edition) red stitching that read: "Viper Final Edition #94". The car comes with the Viper car cover too!
If you have ever wanted a gorgeous stock Gen II Final Edition with 1000 original babied miles...this is your car. I am in the Detroit area. This is the deal of the century!
Please contact me at: [email protected]

Here's the link to the classified section:
http://classifieds.viperclub.org/sh...edition2394-1000-original-miles-2fmint&cat=21

Robert
248-515-3567

Last edited:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
50k is a good price, 40k would be the deal of the century! Good luck with the sale!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's worth 50K all day long, if not Gen 2 values are in the toilet.

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$50K is a great price for what might be the lowest mileage 2002 GTS Final Edition Viper in existence. This car WONT disappoint!!!

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The idea is to drive it:) I have too many cars at the moment my wife would be a lot more happy if we had a few less! When mama ain't happy, no one is happy:)
Seriously, this is a gorgeous car with no stories. If you ever wanted a 2002 GTS FE in Showroom condition AT THE RIGHT PRICE, this is your car. All the best, Robert

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
40k would be the deal of the century!

+1

The couple that sold our house to us had it intially listed for $2.1M - we bought it for less than that. Buyers and sellers set the market price when they come together, no matter what individuals in the "real-world" think. Good luck with your transaction. If it's a smokin' deal, it would already be gone, right?

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to have it but presently have a deep fear of windows I'll have to get over.

I'm sure you are marketing the fool out of the car - as much as it pains me to say this, you may want to look at selling the car over seas. A collectible museum piece like that car should fetch the money you are asking if not much more.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't listen to anyone who says that car is not a 50K car, they are wrong.
Unless you are really in need of cash, it will sell at that price. Be patient.
Anyone who would suggest listing that pristine collectable car with only a thousand miles for 40K is totally ignorant of car values.

Where else have you been advertising this car?
It's just crazy this hasn't sold yet.

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1

The couple that sold our house to us had it intially listed for $2.1M - we bought it for less than that. Buyers and sellers set the market price when they come together, no matter what individuals in the "real-world" think. Good luck with your transaction. If it's a smokin' deal, it would already be gone, right?

Not picking a fight with you but it just seems odd that you have to throw out how much your current house was on the market for. To some on this forum that's a house that could never be afforded and to others its a storage barn. Its just not relevant to the topic.

Fangs10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Silver04 should fly into Detroit on his private jet and let us know if it's a good deal or not.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not picking a fight with you but it just seems odd that you have to throw out how much your current house was on the market for. To some on this forum that's a house that could never be afforded and to others its a storage barn. Its just not relevant to the topic.

He was trying to make a point, but I am sure there are a lot of other examples in his life he could have used instead of throwing out his home value.

There is a tendency to brag on this board a lot and it sometimes makes me want to throw up. People showing off their 4 stall garage that could house an army platoon, listing of all the cars they currrently own, etc.,,, Blah, blah, blah... Heck, I may even be guilty of it... We probably all are to some extent. Where the hell am I going with this???? :dunno: :lmao: Carry on gentlefolks.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, by the way, $50K for a car that would die in value once it is driven is not a good deal for most of us. In any event, good luck with the sale. Maybe you could find someone who can afford a $2.1 million dollar home to buy it??? Just joking boys.

I agree with Silver, $40K would be the deal of the century. $50K is just a decent price.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't listen to anyone who says that car is not a 50K car, they are wrong.
Unless you are really in need of cash, it will sell at that price. Be patient.
Anyone who would suggest listing that pristine collectable car with only a thousand miles for 40K is totally ignorant of car values.

Where else have you been advertising this car?
It's just crazy this hasn't sold yet.

No one said to list the car for 40k! READ the post again! All was said that 50k is a GOOD price and for it to be the DEAL of the CENTURY then that's listing it at 40k! Who are you calling ignorant again?

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was trying to make a point, but I am sure there are a lot of other examples in his life he could have used instead of throwing out his home value.

There is a tendency to brag on this board a lot and it sometimes makes me want to throw up. People showing off their 4 stall garage that could house an army platoon, listing of all the cars they currrently own, etc.,,, Blah, blah, blah... Heck, I may even be guilty of it... We probably all are to some extent. Where the hell am I going with this???? :dunno: :lmao: Carry on gentlefolks.

Nothing wrong with showing off ones garage. Hell, I am getting ready to post pics of my 5 stall garage.... feel free to skip past the pics if you have issues.... haha

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with showing off ones garage. Hell, I am getting ready to post pics of my 5 stall garage.... feel free to skip past the pics if you have issues.... haha

Well, there is something wrong with "showing off"... I may take a peak... You know, get some ideas... :D

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that car is worth 60k if you can find someone thats gotta have it- there is a butt for every seat folks-

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a super deal, heck if it was an ACR, I'd think about selling mine to buy yours!

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the nice words, gentlemen! She's a beauty:)