Great turn out for the meeting....................

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone for coming out to the Houston area meeting we signed up 10 NEW MEMBERS and we had a total of 33
snakes show up!!! I like to also thank John Hackett for his help and for takin on the VP job. hope everyone had a great time
PRASHANT P

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Prashant! During this last year in the NORTH Texas region, I don't think we ever turned out more than that many cars for a regular meeting. You guys are really pushing us. This afternoon is our annual Christmas party and I'm hoping we may get as many as 45-50 cars for it. Our weather forecast is for partly sunny at around 70 degrees, so it may happen. We are very much looking forward to working more closely and actively with all of you in SOUTH Texas and the rest of out great state..... blessed with the best "Viper weather" anywhere!
You must be registered for see images

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe next year we can all get together from a few different regions and have one big Christmas party. Just an idea?????

Reaction score
Why, that would be at my house, of course! An acre to rome, heated pool, hot tub, billards, music, beverages for all...Centrally located....come on down!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, If you were the Regional President, I could see some party's that would make president Clinton look like a choir boy!

Sounds like a great place!

Congrats to the Houston club, that was a great turn out!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heck,Steve you won't be " Da Prez " next year, so just get in the 4x4 , angled over from the Windy City, pick me up in Nebraska, and we will both go to Ellison's Christmas party. I promise to almost behave myself!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, even though I find you to be one of the most handsome men on the planet, I doubt at any time soon that I would be bringing you to a "pool / hot tub" party. Now if you wear one of those nice little bares and a blue dress that would be a different story!

Reaction score
Dudes!
Bill and Steve, cross dressing is not allowed! (except on Thursdays). My house is defiantly built for parties! We're looking for an appropriate number for beautiful Viper Ladies to grace the place, (Bill, put your arm down!). We're planning a New Years party if you can't wait for Christmas 2001. I'll see about getting a band if you guys want to come on down!

Should I see about getting a track for New Years Day? (I don't think any of the racers I know will be awake for it, but who knows?)

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, if you can get Bill down for the party he will provide:

1) Stand-up (for beer)
2) Full one man band (for beer)
3) Security (for beer)
4) Pool Boy (Kato-for beer)
5) Towel Boy (for beer)
6) Door man (for tips)
7) Keriokee King (for beer)

And that is just for a six-pack. Bring in a keg and he will put Kato to shame. Hell, he may never leave!

Reaction score
Several kegs of beer (they're sponsoring me, so it's free!)

So now we need the Viper Nation to speak up and vote for what we want Bill & Steve to do for beer:

1. Dress up (as what?) and deliver beer to guests?
2. Rap to dueling vinyl disks? (you guys and gals name the tune)
3. Dance the Pokka? (OK, so who's the one in a dress with hairy legs?)
4. Dress up (as what?) and Towel monitors for the Hot Tub?
5. Fireworks action figures (what kind of action?)
any other fun ideas?

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Party? Ellison.... did I hear you mention the word.. PARTY?

Fergit about Kato and his date..... tell me more about the "beautiful Viper ladies"!!!

Be careful what you wish for!.... that cloud of dust and loud noise you hear coming from the north just might be a whole den a snakes slithering your direction!!!!

Reaction score
Alrighty then!

Bill, Liz has spoken. (Glad all I have to do is host it!)

PS: Bill, please don't punish me at Panoz for this! I've got this funny feeling he's not going to forget this before Feb.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant