Heres my Dyno Numbers with Recent Mods and New Paxton Novi 2500

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ZDigital, does this setup still have the 8-rib blower belt setup, or does it use a 10-rib pulley setup?

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks 345s-bspinnin! According to Paxton, this is the first Viper with the Paxton 2500!

Those tires are gonna get you killed if your not careful.......I changed mine to the M/T ET STREETs because of that reason.....all that h.p is no good if you can't put it to the ground. your Viper is a beauty and if you wanna keep it that way....change those rear tires........just sayin....:omg: :D :drive: :2tu: :headbang: :rolleyes: :drive:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Plumcrazy! Would'nt the slippage be detected in the Dyno Chart? Keep in mind I'm running custom pulleys on the crank and water pump.

Paxton runs on it's very own belt. The water pump is on the OEM accessories belt. I'm guessing your crank pulley might be an overdriven (larger diameter) blower pulley?

OP
OP
Z

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those tires are gonna get you killed if your not careful.......I changed mine to the M/T ET STREETs because of that reason.....all that h.p is no good if you can't put it to the ground. your Viper is a beauty and if you wanna keep it that way....change those rear tires........just sayin....:omg: :D :drive: :2tu: :headbang: :rolleyes: :drive:

FYI: That picture was taken last year before my tire change. I am currently running Nitto Invo. Totally agree on importance of good tires!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets