** hum... 1005 RWHP SAE

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove my DLM Viper through the rain today to do a little dyno pull now that those nasty cats are off. Seems to be running OK...

You must be registered for see images

It's making pretty decent power on blower too. Doug certainly was sandbagging when he said he was "detuning" it :cool:

You must be registered for see images

Video coming shortly.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben -

Nice numbers! Must have been something about today that made people dyno... my 99 DLM RT pulled 855hp and 851tq on blower only today at 13PSI.

Doug sure knows how to build a beast!

JD

OP
OP
T

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
> Hey treynor...do you have stock bottom end on your car?

Hee hee. There's not much inside that engine which is stock -- certainly not the bottom end. I wanted it reliable at this power level.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great numbers!
It's a small Viper world Ben. I just dynoed my car Friday at Apex, getting the nitrous jetting dialed in (it's still rich).
I got 546RWHP/607RWTQ. Nothing compared to your yellow beast, but maybe I'll be able to give your Uber-Benz a decent run when the tracks open again.

1000RWHP must be a real handful in the rain. :eek:
If we had some grippier tracks nearby you would definitely be in the 9s with that monster.

-Dean.

OP
OP
T

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dean - looking forward to meeting you again on the field of battle at Sacto. You've got the MPH to wax me in the Benz, but as we both know making a Viper hook up is a tricky business.

I actually expect that Sacto is sticky enough for 9's. It just needs to stop raining up here...

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow - congrats on hitting that magic 1000+rwhp mark... you have to be the next guy to Dr Roof that so deserves that 9. It's only been a matter of time - hopefully soon...

:2tu: :D :headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang